Adventist Online

Hi all, 

Just like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year whichever time zone or hemisphere you are in. 

Pastor T.

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My objection to it was that men need to mind their own business, and take care of their own salvation.  Sticking your nose into other situations especially because you think it has religious ramifications, when all you are doing is promoting your personal opinions and ideas about modesty is foolish.   I especially object when the person is discussed in objectable terms, when it should be the dress.

Peace

Thank you brother Ian, and when the new moon after the vernal of equinox comes in the spring, I pray you have a Happy new year as well. :)

Also, if we're going to move forward in a newness of the Spirit, despite your personal feelings, which is not allowed, an apology would be good. But only if you feel that in your heart.

Blessings!
You Mr. T made uncalled for personal attacks on In Need of Prayer and myself by accusing us of mental illness, and then you lied about it and accused me of lying. Only then did I call you a viper, for your actions are exactly as stated about how the wicked operate by falsely accusing and using a lying tongue.

Many times I have tried to open the hearts and minds of people here to the lost truths and power of the Holy Spirit which has been met with vetriolic attacks. I responded with more posts and warnings and even manifestation of prophesy, which some recognized as being scriptural, though they were in the minority of posters. Many of you are stiff necked and uncircumcised in heart (spiritually), many of you have blocking and bondage spirits lodged in parts of your brain keeping you from hearing, understanding and believing and acting on the word of God.

Pr T 

No I will no condone that kind of behavior, if you do that is a matter for you. Seems like the Yanks and Brittons has climbed down from the ladder of common decency. Just let the devil heard you the way he wants, the women dress in a particular way they do for some reason.

Satan is using many WOMEN and MEN to promote Sexual Immorality. Many dress like prostitutes even to church. make-ups, mini-skirts, hip hop dress style, artificial eye lashes, exposing of breast and thighs, half naked and almost naked Men and Women, painting of nails and mouth, wearing of eagle nails, artificial-hair, short top dress and others.

We should dress to portray Christ not Satan.

We see satanic dressing is rampant in our days. But as a Child of God, You must be unique.

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. {1 Timothy 2:9-10}

Happy new year 

And there are those who spend more time criticizing others for things such as their mode of dress instead of spending more time preaching Christ's love. I believe what we need most of is a sense of balance in everything we do.

Returning to the topic...

Pastor T. Thanks

Happy New Year!

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by