Adventist Online

It's been awhile since I have posted, and much has happened in that time. God has shown me so much of our filth and guilt. The SDA church claims to have come out of Babylon, while the rest of the Body is still in confusion, yet I ask, is She really?

There are still Tammuz trees in the sanctuary every December. It is acknowledged that Christ wasn't born on the 25th, which is actually the birthday of several pagan gods that we inherited from catholicism, but it is never taught that He was most likely born during the Feast of Tabernacles, which is literally about God dwelling with mankind.

Every easter, which is literally a transliteration of the name of a pagan goddess of fertility and another inherited tradition from catholicism, there is an easter program, that while it may not take place on sunday, still recognizes the solemnity of the day, while never truly acknowledging that fact that Christ was literally the Passover Lamb and was crucified on that day, as well as raised on First fruits.

Christ is called Jesus, which is an amalgamation of the Greek word GE, (there was no letter J until the 1500's), which means earth, and the Latin word SUS, which means pig or swine. This speaks directly to Antiochus Epiphanes and the pig he sacrificed in the temple during the Maccabean era. Put together, the name means earth pig, instead of His given name Yashua, which literally means YHVH is Salvation. Again, another inherited tradition from catholicism.

The very word "church" comes from the Greek word CIRCE, which refers to an ancient sorceress who deceived people. She was the daughter of the sun. THE DAUGHTER OF THE SUN! She was a harlot who changed men into pigs. In the Greek of the New Testament, the Body of Christ is called the Ecclesia, (which means the gathering of people) not the church\circe, (which is where we get the word circle, as in circle of the sun) even though the word existed, because the writers knew what that word represented. That word in reference to the Body, also came from catholicism. 

These are just a few examples of many, so i must ask honestly, have we truly came out of Babylon? I encourage everyone reading this to do your own research and don't take my word for it. It's not even that hard to find. I advice you to look in encyclopedias and books about etymology (the study of words and their origins), so you can avoid any biased information towards or against what I have been led to share. Be blessed and happy studying. 

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ian wrote: "I have here made bold those texts as I see most relevant to our discussion, what I understand what it says is this: If I by faith understand that I do not need to keep Old Testament feasts that are accepted by God. While you seem to think you need to keep them that is also accepted by God as you do it in faith. You have no right to condemn me and I have no right to condemn you."

That's the thing, I'm not condemning you, nor am I judging you on what you believe, which is the main context of the chapter.

I know what you believe faithfully, but that doesn't mean you can say things that aren't true. The annual Holy days of GOD are not ceremonial ( that's false) , they aren't done away with (that's false). So when you say and promote things that aren't true I will address it...  of course with Christian humbleness. :)

Thanks for your reply Reasoning seems like I need to apologise for my Ignorance. As I have not studied this subject in depth, as I did not see it as very important according to Romans 14. And therefore I failed to understand the difference between Holy and ceremonial, I must admit it all seemed the same to me and with my view on Romans 14, it was not something that a Modern Christian needed to worry a lot about.

Ian wrote: "Thanks for your reply Reasoning seems like I need to apologise for my Ignorance. As I have not studied this subject in depth, as I did not see it as very important according to Romans 14. And therefore I failed to understand the difference between Holy and ceremonial, I must admit it all seemed the same to me and with my view on Romans 14, it was not something that a Modern Christian needed to worry a lot about."

Praise GOD brother Ian, I commend you on your spirit in the light of truth... No apologies needed my brother, but thank you.. We all are sinners, all have some ignorance in us. 

Romans 14 main context is judging a person, which I haven't done, I will always stand for and pray you can see the truth and add oil to your lamp, but I will never judge. 

Yes my brother, you have failed to understand the difference between Holy (Moral) and ceremonial. I'm praying you now see the annual Holy days of GOD are Moral laws, and there was no discontinuation to observing them, that's why I posted what Polycrates wrote, it shows Gentile Christians were observing the annual Holy days of GOD almost 200 years after the cross. 

Thank you again, blessings!

Garth, why did Jesus come ? Here are a few texts:

the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness . . . so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Romans 15:8-9
Christ has become a servant to the circumcision on behalf of the truth of God to confirm the promises given to the fathers, and for the Gentiles to glorify God for His mercy.

Matthew 5:17
Jesus said, "I did not come to abolish but to fulfill."

John 12:27
Jesus said, "For this purpose I came to this hour. Father, glorify Your name."

John 17:4
Jesus prayed, "I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do."

John 18:37
Jesus answered, "For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Mark 1:38
[Jesus] said to them, "Let us go somewhere else to the towns nearby, so that I may preach there also; for that is what I came for."

John 9:39
And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind" (but see John 3:17).

Luke 19:10
Jesus said, "For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

1 Timothy 1:15
"Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners."

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him" (but see John 9:39).

Mark 10:45
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."

Matthew 10:34-35
Jesus said, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

John 10:10
Jesus said, "I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

1 John 3:8
"The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil."

Hebrews 2:14
"Since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives."

Jason all that you quoted are encapsulated  in what I have said prior.  But at the end of the day, the sole or main purpose of Jesus coming is to do the work of His Father who sent Him, to be the sacrificial lamb by whose death and shared blood many and whosoever is willing to return to Jehovah the Almighty God would find eternal life.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Mathew 11:28

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Whose name is the text referencing? 

Yeshua=YHVH is Salvation. That is the Name that makes demons tremble, sets captives free and will cause all the world to bow their knee.

"if I, a Seventh-day Adventist, have the form of godliness without the power, I belong to Babylon; no difference what I call myself, I am a Babylonian; I have on the Babylonish garment. I bring Babylon into the church wherever I go. {February 13, 1895 ATJ, GCB 142.7}

Rush: Excellent points there also. Please elaborate what the ATJ, GCB stands for?

Charlie B; an Excellent distinction between the truth and the Babylonish paganism. I was going to post about church and the body of Christ which is the real organization but decided not to because I am sick of dealing with people that attack me for stating Biblical and factual, historical truths.

If you have not noticed there are two Babylons the Baylon of old and the Babylon of the end times that is the one you belong to my friend. 

Gal 2:16  Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 3:11  But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service