Adventist Online

It's been years since I have been a registered member of this website and it has been a clear fact that OFFSHOOTS are also registered here.

To clarify things further, those who are not under the the Seventh-day Adventist Church of the General Conference.

How should we react to them? Should we shun them? Should we befriend them? Their teachings are clearly oftentimes extreme.

Views: 2106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hitler did not help create Israel.  He exterminated approximately 5,709,329

Jews. I have serious problem with whatever nonsense you are peddling.  If you had any Jewish ancestry, I suspect you would say these things.

Hitler did not help create Israel.

Then where is your rebuttal to the Jewish scholarship?

I have serious problem with whatever nonsense you are peddling.

"It is a grievous sin in the sight of God for men to place themselves between the people and the message that He would have come to them as some of our brethren are now doing. There are some who, like the Jews, are doing their utmost to make the message of God of none effect. Let these doubting, questioning ones either receive the light of the truth for this time, or let them stand out of the way, that others may have an opportunity of receiving the truth, that the wrath of God may not come on them because they are bodies of darkness, when He desires them to be bodies of light.

"Those who live just prior to the second appearing of Christ may expect a large measure of His Holy Spirit. If God has ever spoken by me, some of our leading men are going over the same ground of refusing the message of mercy as the Jews did in the time of Christ. If they turn away from the light, they will fail to meet the high and holy claims of God for this important time. They will fail to fulfill the sacred responsibility that He has entrusted to them.

"The character and prospects of the people of God are similar to those of the Jews, who could not enter in because of unbelief. Self-sufficiency, self-importance, and spiritual pride separated them from God, and He hid His face from them. . . .

"The Jews despised the good that was proffered them in the time of Christ, and after the long forbearance of God, the things that were for their peace were hidden from their eyes—that which, if received, would have been to them their greatest blessing became their stumbling block. Thus it is today among us. . . .

"The light of truth is shining upon us as clearly as it shone upon the Jewish people, but the hearts of men are as hard and unimpressible as in the days of Christ, because they know not what they oppose. Many who claim to be standing in the light are in darkness, and know it not. They have so enshrouded themselves in unbelief that they call darkness light, and light darkness. They are ignorant of that which they condemn and oppose. But their ignorance is not such as God will excuse, for He has given them light, and they reject it. They have before them the example of the past, but they will not be warned, and unbelief is enclosing them in impenetrable darkness. They refuse to accept the testimonies they ought to believe, and are ready to accept tidbits of gossip and testimonies of men, showing their credulousness and readiness to believe that which they want to believe." 11MR 286-287.

Exactly the point of why I'm asking this. Their initial reaction is DON'T JUDGE ME but they are overflowing with bitterness towards the leaders and the church.

A lot of offshoots create entire churches out of doctrine which was left a mystery to mortal man such as the incarnation of Christ.

"It is a mystery that is left unexplained to mortals that Christ could be tempted in all points like as we are, and yet be without sin. The incarnation of Christ has ever been, and will ever remain a mystery."

1 John 4:1-3 

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

I confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. I also confess to receiving the ten-fold increase of light that William Miller only dreamed about.  [Link removed by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

More Eugene Shubert stuff?

He is Eugene Shubert.

I wondered if that was the case.  It must have taken a huge amount of time to put all that together. 

I am not surprise that he has dreams (and sees visions)

About Him

Who Am I? ( Eugene Shubert) 

I am my theology. I am the sum total of my experiences, aspirations, emotions, capacities, faith etc. (That covers a lot of ground). I’ll try to cover my most interesting experiences, like when I was once admonished by an angel in a dream. 

(I do make missteps and have been a disappointment to my Savior in the past but my credentials really are unbelievable). By faith and prophetic understanding, I suppose that I have been appointed to bring about the fulfillment of William Miller’s dream (See, Early Writings of Ellen G. White p. 81-83). In the dream William Miller is vindicated. —It didn’t happen to William Miller. The second half of the dream foretells an experience fulfilled largely by me.

I wonder how we got along for 170 years without him.  I had a dream that Eugene Shubert spreads hearsay. [Struck by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service