Adventist Online

You people have no idea how hard it's been for me to stay off here since my husband decided to come back on again. 

I know you'll aim your guns my direction. and YES I did come on as 'heart on fire4god' because I felt so badly for him. I wanted to attempt to bring to mind the seriousness of the attacks being made on my husband. Instead everyone just attacked him harder. He was unaware of my attempt to take some of the fire off him. He actually thought it was someone on his side. (of course I WAS).   I've apologized to him since and he's forgiven me.

We will do what we can to help those we love. I felt so badly for him, he was feeling so sad and having similar feelings to what he experienced when he first joined our church and found them to be involved in an illegal deal. By the way, he's in law enforcement.  He was slapped down pretty hard when he accidentally discovered it, and brought it to their attention. Now he's attempted to completely start a new relationship with the Adventist church online all to no avail. We both still love God, and with God's grace and strength, Always will regardless how we're treated by the people of the church I was raised in.

It didn't use to be this way, It sure is now. Of course I've never been around anyone who has had such dreams and experiences as he's had before either. But all I know is it happens and he was trying to share. The people in the Adventist church certainly have changed.  We will just have to hang on to God and keep our lives to ourselves.  There is no one alive we can share with. 

Views: 1301

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN MY CHILDHOOD.   I was MARRIED AND HAD 2 CHILDREN OLD ENOUGH TO REALIZE GRANDPA WAS DYING. NO I did not carry "pain" throrughout my childhood.  Honestly 3 D, whats the MAJOR MALFUNCTION?  

one little hint of curiousity.....are you RON?

Joyce,

We love you!  But this bickering and return accusation is not the way to get "THIRD DEGREE DRILLING" to stop.

You are in our prayers.  God bless!

Joyce,  ask your prophet  Rickey because he posted knowing about Ron's life.  He should be able to answer you whether 3Diamonds is Ron or not, shouldn't he ? 

LOL  Three Diamonds we all know is not Ron!

Hi Rob, I gave the Rodens a chance, I welcomed them back and was willing to listen. Wanting to express Jesus in their own way, I don't know about that. I don't see Jesus in this reply to Clark....

Reply by Rick R. 35 seconds ago

You have frozen Joyce Roden's account. She can not get on the forum to defend herself against the written attacks that could be rebutted. You have left her open for slanderous and hurtful remarks with no defense.

We believe you have done this act out of "Malice aforethought", in an effort to allow Defamation of her Character.

These are two serious charges.

In the event you do not immediately remove Mrs. Roden's post " CHECK THE FACTS....MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION, you will leave us with no alternative than too take these charges to Civil Court, where you will be sued for damages.

If in the event you do not wish for this to take place, we suggest you remove Joyce Roden's post immediately.

Please do not make the mistake of believing this is an empty threat.

Regards.

R.D. Roden

The Rodens took their Oroville Church to the authorities as posted by Joyce in another thread.  She complains their church treats them like a plague. No wonder why.

Now this threat against Clark / AO !!!

Reply by Rick R. 35 seconds ago

These are two serious charges.

In the event you do not immediately remove Mrs. Roden's post " CHECK THE FACTS....MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION, you will leave us with no alternative than too take these charges to Civil Court, where you will be sued for damages.

If in the event you do not wish for this to take place, we suggest you remove Joyce Roden's post immediately.

Please do not make the mistake of believing this is an empty threat.

Do prophets take their fellow SDAs to court?  Does a prophet keep threatening? 

I need answers please.  WOW!

Lord have mercy.

More of us are more sympathetic than you realize but there's nothing wrong with taking time for further investigation and evidence. There are some who aren't as compassionate and tactful as they should be in this process including the "victims".

Proverbs 29:9, "If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest."

Exactly,  Ron they are not victims... but unwise sympathizers not helping them instead they feel that they have been abused and they get rebellious.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service