Adventist Online

I do not believe in the trinity or blood sacrifice.  God is all powerful and doesn't need petty rituals to forgive sin only the devil needs a ritual.  God is alone at the top but acted through Christ that we might achieve enlightenment and give up war, but we refused a man of peace and killed him for no reason.

As the title suggest I feel that the Devil is always blamed for the wrongs Christians commit and Jesus is used as an excuse to get away with what ever they want. Because most Christians feel that the Mosaic Law has passed away they believe they can sin all they want with out consequence simultaneously they say, "the Devil did it and Christ forgives all." This has created a culture of people who do not think they are responsible for their actions, people who feel they can get away with what ever they want, because in their eyes the Devil makes them do it and Christ will Forgive every thing. The main weakness of Christianity in my eyes is that many who follow it's teaches develop a lack of care or respect for their own actions and lack any since of responsibility. Many not all, do not feel guilt or remorse for their actions. I once asked a preacher "if Hitler asked Christ for forgiveness before dying would he be forgiven", I was shocked when he told me yes. 

Can people go around not worrying about the effect their actions have?

Christ himself Prophesied against them, these kinds of false Christians,
Saying: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

The other extreme are those Christians who become so filled with pride and arogance that they mock and belittle others whom they believe to be Un-Christian thus they have become like the Pharisees,

and Christ said:

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:  “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.  So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

“Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;  they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.  And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.  Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.  The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. 

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

“Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’  You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?  You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’  You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?  Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.  And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.  And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.  Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.  In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.  And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.  Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?  Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abelto the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate.  For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord."

"Like moths to the flame they flock to Lucifer's light stricken with awe 
and blinded by the light. 
But I say unto you it is better to wade in the darkness 
than to be blinded by the light
so from the shadow of God let your soul take flight."

Oh Woe to you,
Merry Makers and defilers of all that is holy each moment that passes the end draws ever nigh. Us men do not know thee exact time of it's coming but verily it is coming,
it is coming you've all closed your eyes in fear, It is coming 
it is coming You've all clasped your ears in fear, It is coming 
It is coming You've all sowed your mouths shut in fear, It is coming
It is coming,
N though hearing you shall not hear
Though seeing you shall not see
Though speaking You shall be as mute
and though alive you are as dead.
Dead to the spirit withering away till all that remains is dust.
But Woe you've good reason to fear,
for when it comes all shall reap the bitter harvest of what they've sown.
"The only never changing thing is that forever there are changes, 
that is why I say unto you 
be like a bamboo tree that sways with the wind
rather than a Great Oak that
snaps when the storm comes."

Woe to the unrepentant, the slothful, the fools you who have rejected wisdom shall welcome death upon your door. But fear not, Not a single man shall be raised as an army to besiege you after all God and her angels need not that aid of mortal beings. Remember the plagues of Egypt and hold them tight in your memory for like things shall come to pass.
"He said unto me, You are my son; 
today I have become your father. You shall be my witness among men." 
"My Dwelling is amongst you,
My Word is my Fire heed it or burn!"

In this modern era total reliance upon technology has rendered most as useless as dust. 
The hectic pace of every day life drives many a man to the broad gates of destruction, while only a few can SEE the path to tranquility
can become as water 
always adapting and changing to fit its environment.

Thus it is that they as rigid as stone crumble when calamity overtakes and stumble when temptation quakes them. So bound by their flesh made passions they witness not the wonders within this world.

Every waking moment they attempt to jump hurdles they might never get over. Few are those who get up when they fall. Fewer even are those who will accept their fall.

And so though possessing legs they refuse to walk
though possessing eyes they refuse to see
though possessing mouths they refuse to speak
though possessing hears they refuse to hear

They who see truth in untruth shall never witness the power of God.

Hear me oh peoples of the Earth,
This is what the mouth of the Lord says:
"At the beginning when Adam fell from grace I set apart for you a place where you could redeem yourselves, many times I've pondered whether or not I should erase your existence from this Earth. But Noah a Righteous man pleaded on behalf of all humanity, I allowed you all another chance but oh how you have strayed from the path again, this time I will not lift up a hand against you to bring your extinction, I will put your fate in your hands, you all will determine if you will continue on or perish at the hands of your weapons of mass destruction. Your fate rest in your hands.
Hear now these commandments and follow them you who hold faith:
Treat all others as you would have them treat you.
Love yourself, Love all others, and Love God with all your heart.
Be open minded, but keep to your faith.
Do not become a hypocrite but rather look for the good in others and yourself.
Do not murder, unless a sinner attempts to kill you or another, then you may but only use an equal amount of force used on you.
Do not steal, even to feed the poor or hungry, learn to fish and hunt instead.
Do not Lie, unless telling the truth would cause injury to you or some one else.
Honor your parents, so long as they do not command an evil act of you.
Do not be Envious of that which does not belong to you, whether it be material, spiritual, or mental.
Do not harm the mentally ill if at all possible, but if you must restrain them show some civility.
Let those who do not share your faith walk their own path for I created them as I did you, they have the freedom to chose me or nothingness.
Protect the oppressed from their oppressors, for the greatest gift next to life I gave is free will. 
Do not worry because it will do you no good.
Always try to have the courage to face your fears.
Always pursue truth and justice and seek to uphold the law so long as that law is a just one.
You are not to force others to wear certain clothes or to behave certain ways if they do not wish to, this command includes trying to force others to follow these commands, do not attempt that and if you do you will burn in hell.

Do not add any thing to these command or take any thing away from them,
if you do you will burn in hell.(That includes the author of this post.)

In a time of turmoil a Light will Shine in the East and a Bird will call from the West, the Great Mountain will erupt and the sky will blacken, a huge Quake will follow and a third of the ships of the sea will be washed away, and a third of the people shall perish, and yet the end will still be yet to come. This Prophesy is a warning and not a promise."

Those are the words of the lord thy god,
I am her witness among men, my words are my fire,
those who do not heed will burn by them.

"I am that am" no exception.

Views: 868

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose that is possible, but as you said, it was not from Jehovah. 

I have not left you.

Do you really feel that the devil has any real power over you?

Don't you believe in the power of God to protect you, the only way for a demon to attack your soul is if you invite it in.  The demon of light has corrupted Christianity and turned Jesus into a false god and idol.  This is why I wade through the darkness because I refuse to be blinded by Lucifer's light.

I urge you to read the books of Job and Jonah, then we can continue our talk about the devil and god.

All living things must die, but we people have eternal souls and the fate of our souls is based on our choice in life.  The wages of sin is spiritual death as much as I disagree with some of it read the New Testament front to back, it is obvious they meant a spiritual death not a physical one like you describe.  You qouted my favorite book of the bible Ecclesiastes, when he says their memory he means eventually other people will forget them as their deeds did not stand out or make them known as a child of god, a religious person will eventually move on and not dwell on them.  It is not the devil who holds dominion over death, it is god who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator and Destroyer, the Judge, the Jury, the Prosecutioner . He creates order, and can take it away, he can bring chaos when his anger flares up in an instant but is hard to anger.

You are so deluded it is scary. All you have done since coming here is misinterpret the bible. God himself said the soul that sins will die, and you contradict him. God does not create confusion, he is a God of order.

Ezra please read Job, Ecclesiastes chapter 3, and Matthew 23.

Then tell me what do you classify war as?  Is war very orderly?

What do you classify anger as?  Is anger orderly?

What do you consider all that happened to Job, was that order or chaos?

What about the tower of Babel where god confused the language of the world so we could not understand each other?  Is Confusion a thing of Order?

What of the saying god works in mysterious ways?  Do you fill you have a perfect understanding of god and that nothing god does is unknown to you?

What about when god releases his wrath on thee earth, wrath is a very destructive and chaotic thing, there is no order in that and there doesn't need to be because god is god and doesn't need to answer to me or you.  You have inadvertently made a god out of the devil placing him as gods equal when god has no equals.

God brought Chaos upon Sodom and Gremorah, Chaos upon Israel when it did not keep to it's covenant, Chaos which god inflicted as a righteous sword to cut down evil and slay those who oppose him.  God gave the Hebrew a land of their own and asked them to kill all the current inhabitants, Chaos.

Have you ever witnessed a real struggle for survival how a predator stalks it's prey and hunts it seeking it out and longing to devour it, that is nature and a form of chaos created by god.

When God sent Israel to war, it was orderly. He always gave explicit instructions to them. Read the battle of Jericho for one. 

The anger of God is not the same as the anger of men. 

God allowed Job to be tested, God himself didn't harm Job, he allowed Satan to do it, so the universe could see how evil Satan is. 

God did confound the languages, yet the bible is clear that God is not the author of confusion, there was nothing confusing in how he confounded the languages. Had it been confusion, every single person would have spoke a different language. 

God works in mysterious ways is not in the bible. That is something that people like to say, but it has no basis in fact or scripture. 

Let me be clear, satan is not equal with God, even the angels of God excel in strength and power when it comes to Satan. Gods wrath is something that cannot be explained. Even he calls it his strange act, because it is done because of the sin problem. 

God did not bring chaos on Sodom, he ended the chaos that was already there. He used the other nations to punish Israel, once again, it was not chaos. It was order when he commanded Israel to kill the wicked inhabitants of the land. He gave them over 400 years to repent of their deeds and they refused to. And predators seeking their pray is not what God planned for this earth. That is a result of Satan's work, Satan who is described as a roaring lion seeking who he may devour. Jesus on the other hand is the lamb of God, and the lion out of the tribe of Judah. The lion symbolizes his power and position, while the lamb symbolizes his meekness and love.  

Azrael17,

Well, my friend, it seems that Adventist Online is a poor fit for you.  We wish you nothing but the best.  We wish to spend eternity with you before the throne of God.  We have withheld judgement to see if you were honestly seeking God's truth as revealed in the Bible.  Your posts here are not searching for a better understanding of God and His Word, they are spreading beliefs not supported by the Bible.  As such, you are breaking our rule #12:

12. This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted.

Your history beyond Adventist Online reveals the influence of other spirits in your life.  You apparently do not believe in the Bible as the Word of God.  You take usernames such as Azrael (the archangel of death) and Erebus (primordial deity representing the personification of darkness).  Your immersion in the world of demons, devils, demonic based metal music, dark fantasies and graphic novels... none of this reflects the beauty of a follower of God or a seeker of Truth.  Your beliefs in reincarnation, Buddhism, and Taoism combined with your stated belief that Jesus Christ was not God put you at odds with the Bible and all Christians.

The Good News of the Gospel through Jesus Christ is simple and expressed in John 3:16-20:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

We love you and wish for nothing more than for you to be a part of us.  But we cannot allow you to continue posting statements so obviously contrary to the Bible.  Please refrain from posting this type of message in the future.

God bless,
Adventist Online

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24, you are either attention seeking through this debate and pretending to be a prophet, my opinion a bit of both.

Agree with you, Cindy. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by