Adventist Online

Muslims are very hard to get people,why?because they are very allergy of the words Bible and Jesus,even the doctors of theology couldn't win their hearts thru bible study,Qur'an study or whatsoever,but God said,you can win their hearts thru love,i have something to share you,but it is only a part of our approach here in tawi-tawi,Philippines www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v... if you have yours pls. share it alsö here...

Views: 958

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! Well, if you have a copy could you look up the source, please?

I don't know what my husband did with it.. I think he was reading it a few days ago, but have no clue where it is now..

I find Veith's sources to be unreliable. Many of his claims do not have adequate support and his sources are frivolous to say the least.

I fully agree with you John B. I am very proud of the initiatives that the Adventist church has taken to reach Muslim people.

According to your paradigm I can't be friends with my sisters, because they are Catholic and my husband can also not enjoy the holidays with his family because they are Catholic????

Also yes you can preach to many of them without getting killed, that is why there are so many of them getting killed in those countrys, because they are martyrs for their faith despite the knowledge that they will die for professing the name of Jesus and saying that Muhammad is a false prophet.

Not to mention the fact that never once did God tell Paul to stop preaching to the Romans when he was surrounded in a stadium with people screaming "long live Diana" just because his life was in danger.

You were right about one thing though.. His wife was raised in a Jesuit monastery, and incredibly wealthy. Muhammad was one of her servants that she had taken a liking to which lead to their marriage. You are right about the fact that the movement was started by the Jesuit order to wipe out true Christianity in the area.

Kristina said, "His wife was raised in a Jesuit monastery, and incredibly wealthy. Muhammad was one of her servants that she had taken a liking to which lead to their marriage. You are right about the fact that the movement was started by the Jesuit order to wipe out true Christianity in the area."

Now this is a good example of bad or non-existent research. Mohamed and Khadija lived in the 7th century AD.

The Jesuit Order was not formed until 900 years later, in the 16th century. Perhaps you can explain how the Jesuits were able to "start" a religion 900 years before the Order came into existence?

yes the Jesuit order was created to counter the reformation which came some time after Muhammad but that being said, we as adventist knows the history surrounding the religion of Islam and its connection with the church of rome so when anyone says Jesuits i would like to believe that they just mean Roman Catholics on a whole (even though is inaccurate to say Jesuits).

Islam's connection to Catholicism is not an Adventist belief or view.

@Bevan

No it is not an Adventist belief, but it is a historical fact.

No, Kristina, it is not a historical fact.

There are absolutely no primary sources and no reliable historical accounts to support such an assertion.

The challenge is still open, if you have primary sources - or, indeed, any reliable sources - then please quote them. Otherwise, it is an opinion, an opinion that has no basis in the historical accounts. 

@JohnB

If it has no basis in historical fact then why do our Adventist university's (according to many students I have spoken with) teach it as historical fact?

Are our teachers working with books and history that don't exist?

Kristina said, "Are our teachers working with books and history that don't exist?"

I don't know how to reply to that question. Which books and what historical sources are they using to teach this? Which Adventist universities are teaching this?

So far, those alleged sources have not been produced and so, as yet, they do not exist. However, it should be simple to contact the relevant universities and ask them which resources they are using.

There are, however, a lot of books and history which refute the idea that Catholicism is connected to Islam. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service