Adventist Online

I will like to know the order of sequence in which these things shall happen the sealing of the 144000. the loud cry, the shaking, it is finished.

please use bible and SOP 

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace

Leslie Ann asked in OP: "I will like to know the order of sequence in which these things shall happen the sealing of the 144000. the loud cry, the shaking, it is finished. please use bible and SOP"

I'm a simple person, and I like to keep things really simple, the answer to sister Leslie Ann's  sequence question is,

1) the sealing of the 144,000 is taking place now in the SDA Church, they are living saints, so it is the investgative judgement of the living. The 144,000 will never see death. 

2) The shaking is to take place within the SDA Church, the main people to make it though the shaking are the 144,000. 

3) Then the Loud Cry takes place, the 144,000 are the main people to give the Loud Cry to gather a great multitude of living saints from the fallen churches and the world.

4) After the Loud Cry is over, then it is finished. 

We have plenty post on this subject, so I won't use the Bible and SOP on this particular post, because it has been supplied already. 

People will say, oh.... This is a shepherd rods teaching, as if the Bible and SOP doesn't teach it this way. However, the fact is that the Bible and SOP does teach this order of sequence. 

With all due respect, It's been laid out to sister Leslie Ann before, but she keeps posting every once and awhile like she hasn't seen or understood the clear facts that I posted... and She's not alone.

Going down this road has cause some to believe (including sister Leslie Ann) there will only be 144,000 righteous saints alive when Jesus comes in the clouds when all eyes can see Him.

5) When the fact is that the 144,000 will gather the great multitude of saints from the fallen churches and the world during the Loud Cry. Then the 144,000 and great multitude will go though the last plagues together and are alive to meet Jesus in the air when all eyes can see Him. That is the proper SDA message. 

If she or anyone else like to see it from the Bible and SOP (writings of EGW), I'm more than happy to copy and paste the proof again. Don't believe me, read what pastor Doug Batchelor (who will sing the song, understanding the 144,000)  or Taylor Bunch (Sign of the times article) wrote. 

Please, don't lean on what we think, lean on the Word and His SOP! 

Blessings! 

Reasoning

Your wrote: "Then the 144,000 and great multitude will go though the last plagues together and are alive to meet Jesus in the air when all eyes can see Him.

Nice words, and good sequence of events

How come if EGW was one of the 144,000, but is not alive to meet the Lord in the air. How do we know all members of the 144,000 are alive to meet the Lord? Some like EGW die on this special journey?

Shalom

Peace 

Brother Rob, I pray you and your family are well... and safe during the devastating fires going on in your country.

Rob wrote: "Nice words, and good sequence of events
How come if EGW was one of the 144,000, but is not alive to meet the Lord in the air. How do we know all members of the 144,000 are alive to meet the Lord? Some like EGW die on this special journey?"

Where does it say EGW will be one of the 144,000? 

I assume you believe some of the 144,000 are dead, and are resurrected at the time of the special resurrection or the time Jesus' coming when all eyes can see Him to be one of the 144,000?

If you do, Uriah Smith taught this , and I believe that teaching is wrong! 

Uriah Smith wrote: "And lastly do the 144,000 represent only those who have never passed through death? - Not at all. The conditions of the prophecy make it necessary that many who are now in their grave should be included in the 144,000."

Uriah Smith wrote: "Imagine such men as Elder James White, Elder J. N. Andrews, and Elder Joseph Bates, who led out in the beginning of this work, who identified themselves as fully as men could with this message, whose whole souls were absorbed in the grand thought of helping to call out a sufficient number to join them in the work to make up the privileged and happy company of 144,000, and who went down in death with their hearts and minds full of this blessed anticipation - imagine such men waking up after what will seem to them no longer time than the tick of a clock, and finding that they have dropped out of their coveted position, and are no part of the 144,000! The idea is not supposable. If it is, then to die in this message, instead of being the blessing which the voice from heaven proclaimed it to be, is about the greatest calamity that can befall a believer. This is not possible."

Uriah Smith wrote: "Thus the evidence seems clear and conclusive that the 144,000 are gathered from the last generation before Christ comes; that they are brought out by the third angel's message; that even those of them who die in the message are blessed, being restored to the number by resurrection before Christ appears;..."

Are you line with Uriah Smiths teaching? 

GOD bless the work he has done for the SDA Church, but unfortunately he was wrong on this particular subject at the time the article was written. I don't know if later in time he corrected his teaching, but I do know, GOD sometimes winks at our ignorance.

Blessings! 

Peace 

Brother Rob, the 144,000 are called living saints, you don't think living saints consist of resurrected saints do you?

EGW : "Elijah, who had been translated to heaven without seeing death, represented those who will be living upon the earth at Christ’s second coming, and who will be “changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump;” when “this mortal must put on immortality,” and “this corruptible must put on incorruption.” 1 Corinthians 15:51-53. " DA p.421

EGW : "And Elijah, who was translated without seeing death, represented those who will be changed to immortality at Christ’s second coming and will be translated to heaven without seeing death."

The 144,000 fits that description brother Rob... I can go further back of the 144,000 being on the scene, but I'll start from the last plagues.... The 144,000 goes though all the plagues Rob, EGW doesn't go though all the plagues. She is resurrected during the 7th plague. 

EGW: "None but the hundred and forty-four thousand can learn that song; for it is the song of their experience—an experience such as no other company have ever had. “These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth.” These, having been translated from the earth, from among the living, are counted as “the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb.” Revelation 15:2, 3; 14:1-5. “These are they which came out of great tribulation;” they have passed through the time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation; they have endured the anguish of the time of Jacob’s trouble; they have stood without an intercessor through the final outpouring of God’s judgments. But they have been delivered, for they have “washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” “In their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault” before God. “Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.” They have seen the earth wasted with famine and pestilence, the sun having power to scorch men with great heat, and they themselves have endured suffering, hunger, and thirst. But “they shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.” Revelation 7:14-17. – GC 648

The 144,000 are around during the fourth plague 

Rev.16: 8-9. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

EGW is resurrected during the 7th plague, .... That means she is not one of the 144,000. Good news is, she will be resurrected to be with the 144,000 and great multitude to see Jesus come in the clouds when all eyes can see Him. 

EGW: "Graves are opened, and “many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth... awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” Daniel 12:2. All who have died in the faith of the third angel’s message come forth from the tomb glorified, to hear God’s covenant of peace with those who have kept His law. “They also which pierced Him” (Revelation 1:7), those that mocked and derided Christ’s dying agonies, and the most violent opposers of His truth and His people, are raised to behold Him in His glory and to see the honor placed upon the loyal and obedient." – GC 637

Yes, the words are "nice" and "good sequence of events " will take place, in that the 144,000 will make it though, and EGW and those who died within the Three Angels message will be resurrected during the 7th plague to see Jesus come in the clouds...  but the time for the 144,000 will be very challenging... From the shaking within the SDA Church, though the last plagues,  all the way to Jesus' coming. 

Is there something you disagree with brother Rob? 

Blessings! 

Thank you very much Reasoning for clearing up this problem.

I accept your "reasoning" very much. I have a SDA friend of mine who calls EGW a hit and miss prophet, and so raised this question of doubt, not me.  I am glad you answer the query so easily.

I will show these SOP quotes to him, face to face this coming Sabbath.

Thanks again, Shalom

Peace 

Rob wrote: "Thank you very much Reasoning for clearing up this problem.
I accept your "reasoning" very much. I have a SDA friend of mine who calls EGW a hit and miss prophet, and so raised this question of doubt, not me. I am glad you answer the query so easily.
I will show these SOP quotes to him, face to face this coming Sabbath."

Your welcome brother Rob, thank you...  I respect your friend's skepticism, I believe it's healthy, but if it's proven she is correct on any particular subject from the Bible, then it must be accepted.

I found the subjects I've studied from EGW as being correct, and she hits it out of the park.. not saying she's infallible, but I haven't seen her "miss" yet. That's why I believe she had the Spirit of prophecy guiding her and her writings. 

Blessings! 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by