Adventist Online

It was interesting when Trump was first elected we had so many saying that it was the beginning of the end.  Trump was the boogie man leading the charge towards Sunday law.  That may or may not be true but it is interesting that after the meeting at the Vatican this has developed.

Pope Francis Humiliates Trump and Rebukes Him Publicly http://sumo.ly/AOdz via @papa3kow

Following Donald Trump’s announcement that the United States will pull out of the Paris Climate agreement, Pope Francis issued a major condemnation of Trump. A Vatican official called the move a “huge slap in the face” and “a disaster for everyone.”

The contrast between the Pope’s view of climate change and Trump’s could not be clearer.

Last September, Pope Francis called for a World Day of Prayer concentrated entirely on the very real threat climate change poses. Even the world’s most recognizable religious figure understands that the science clearly points to manmade global warming.

On the opposite of the spectrum, Trump denies the overwhelming evidence that our dependence on fossil fuels is ruining our planet. That’s why he took to the Rose Garden to announce that the U.S. will no longer adhere to the promises our nation made under the Paris Climate accord.

Trump’s move on this shows that his administration will do nothing to invest in renewable energy or reduce our carbon emissions. This despite the fact that the U.S. is a large, industrialized country that holds much responsibility for creating this crisis to being with.

No wonder the Vatican is upset.http://vibesroll.com/paris-climate-agreement-pope-francis-trump/

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Bart

So Trump is the defender of Protestant Christianity? Politics and religion make for an unholy mix. Trump is no agent of good.

Leon

Sorry, I should have been more clear, this is hopefully a discussion not about Trump because that dead horse is beat to death but rather it should be about your Pope Francis and the Globalist agenda and what the RCC wants the world to go along with. That is the real issue.  Many SDA believe in man made climate change and the agenda to stop it.  The Bible says God is in charge of the earth and its season and is holding it for his judgement.

Hello Bart

What does your Pope Francis mean? And if you are opposed to a Globalist agenda for peace and climate control issues? SDA's have not put out an official statement regarding a disbelief in climate change. I my 40 year plus experience in the SDA church I have heard many myths about the change in weather and none which denied that man would have a negative influence on nature. We are after all products of sin. As a creationist I conjecture that the world was dramatically changes after the flood (Noah's flood.) This caused the dramatic changes is weather and instability in weather. I also conjecture based on the evidence that we have contributed to the instability with profit based reckless industrialization.  Greed isn't going anywhere and the sinful earth has an end date. Yet, this does not absolve us of our responsibility to respect  and promote the care of Gods earth.

Sin loves ignorance and arrogance is deaf. It allows you to promulgate lies about God and others. I caution you to be careful in how you treat Gods valuable people, and his great earth.

Leon

Are you saying that as a Creationist you believe man caused the flood or God commanded that it happen?  Can man do anything if God allows or does not allow it?  It is arrogance to think that man raise the ocean or change the seasons.  Certainly we can cause destruction, but only if God allows it to happen. 

Pope Francis called for a World Day of Prayer concentrated entirely on the very real threat climate change poses.

Sounds like an agenda to me.  I find it hard to believe that it is all about polar bears and melting ice caps. Sounds like laws and rules and money into Peter's pence along with subjugation  and possibly a Sunday law.

Sin loves ignorance and arrogance is deaf. It allows you to promulgate lies about God

That is an interesting statement Leon.  The RCC Vatican bank filled its vaults with Nazi gold stolen from Jews and other victim's of WWII. Even in more recent times the Vatican bank is involved in scandal and now you are saying that "Sin loves ignorance and arrogance is deaf. It allows you to promulgate lies about God".  So this church who loves its Peter's pence now has grown a love for Gods green earth and wants to save the earth.  The agenda is for laws and regulations and taxes maybe even a Sunday Law.  

Yes Bart interesting is it not the vatican is based on deceit, forgery, extortion, criminal acts, and what ever other fruits of the flesh you could ever think of. As Leon says "Promulgate Lies about God" Indeed if ever anyone did do that it would be Leon's beloved RCC, with it's deceitful Pope who is all about building power and prestige for himself. Whatever the Pope based his edict on I do not know, but I know he subscribe to evolution and have poor regard for the Word of God. 

the vatican is based on deceit, forgery, extortion, criminal acts, and what ever other fruits of the flesh you could ever think of.

From the very beginning this church was based on lies and distortion.  Today we find in many Protestant churches the same types of lies and distortions.  Spiritualism, and the state of the dead being the two things I see the most often.  My parents and grandparents were not Adventist but they knew the truth about these things. They also new the truth about the Catholic church. Yet today even Adventist seem to be asleep. 

Climate Change is a liberal agenda which is a waste of time. ;) Globalism is a danger to the U.S. GO TRUMP!

THUMB UP.

God has not given uss licence to ruin the earth. God said to man in the beginning. 

Gen 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

The Bible is full of God's commands to take care of the earth, in Rev. God says God will destroy those who destroy the earth.   

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

So we can see that God will not let us keep on polluting and ruin the earth forever. Even People who does know God can still see that we can not just go on like we have done to this time there will be an end to this greed and madness. I am not to sure what the Pope bases his edict on as he has given in to the evolution theory.  

I WOULD NOT TRUST A MAN THAT OLD WHO HAS NEVER LOVED A WOMAN AND FATHERED A SON OR DAUGHTER. BET HE CANT PLAY BALL, FIRE A GUN, SHOOT AN ARROW, HUNT A DEER, IS HE A MAN?....  HMM I DON'T KNOW, TOO MANY GUYS AROUND HIM.

Look at your list.  How does Jesus shape up?

GOOD POINT,  A "MORTAL MAN".  THANK YOU EDITOR STEWART.  AND BE CAREFUL NOT TO PLACE THE POOP, I MEAN POPE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS JESUS.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service