Adventist Online

Quote Needed: Where in EGW does it say that the houses of all fallen angels are vacant.

Hello

I read a quote a while ago that when the angels fell for their rebellion in Heaven their abodes/houses remain empty vacant for eternity as a reminder of the cost of rebellion.

please let me know if u know it or find it. Much appreciated

from Asaabia

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think it exist. I can provide you with quotes showing that the saints from this world will repopulate heaven, in other words we will take the place of the fallen angels. 

But before i provide these scriptures and quotes here is something interesting:

The divine Son of God saw that no arm but His own could save fallen man, and He determined to help man. He left the fallen angels to perish in their rebellion, but stretched forth His hand to rescue perishing man. The angels who were rebellious were dealt with according to the light and experience they had abundantly enjoyed in heaven. Satan, the chief of the fallen angels, once had an exalted position in heaven. He was next in honor to Christ. The knowledge which he, as well as the angels who fell with him, had of the character of God, of His goodness, His mercy, wisdom, and excellent glory, made their guilt unpardonable. {Con 21.1}

There was no possible hope for the redemption of those who had witnessed and enjoyed the inexpressible glory of heaven, and had seen the terrible majesty of God, and, in presence of all this glory, had rebelled against Him. There were no new and wonderful exhibitions of God’s exalted power that could impress them so deeply as those they had already experienced. If they could rebel in the very presence of glory inexpressible, they could not be placed in a more favorable condition to be proved. There was no reserve force of power, nor were there any greater heights and depths of infinite glory to overpower their jealous doubts and rebellious murmuring. Their guilt and their punishment must be in proportion to their exalted privileges in the heavenly courts. {Con 21.2}

Asaabia,

This thought may also be relevant/helpful -

When the war in heaven was over, it was written of Satan and his angels that their place was "not found" in heaven any more. (Rev 12:8) Their places, or positions, became empty. And now those “VACANCIES made in heaven by the fall of Satan and his angels will be filled by the redeemed of the Lord”.  (EGW, 7BC 949.2)

So I understand that the "vacancies" created by the departure of Satan and his angels, are not intended to remain vacant.

(I suggest also, that the "many mansions" in the Father's house, were, in a sense, the previous abodes of the fallen angels. The redeemed will inherit their places.)

Asaabia,

another EGW comment that has some bearing on the "vacancies" idea, is this thought from Prophets and Kings; where Satan, effectively pointing to the redeemed, declares, (with a note of contempt in his voice,)

""Are these," he says, "the people who are TO TAKE MY PLACE IN HEAVEN, and the place of the angels who united with me? ..." (PK p.588-589)

______

But in terms of reminders of the cost of rebellion, I would suggest that "one reminder alone remains: Our Redeemer will ever bear the marks of His crucifixion." (Great Controversy p.674)

Our calling and purpose is much greater than replacing angels, which of course is an idea nowhere found in the bible.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead…

God purpose is for us to be born again, like Jesus by the resurrection, into the very kingdom and nature of God; this is our great potential.  1John 3:2 says,

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him…

The truth is, man is not taking the place of angels, but something more glorious is happening; we are becoming gods unlike angels who are not, and who have never been.

Angels are not in the kingdom of God, only the Father and the Son are God beings.  Angels are servants of the God kingdom; they were created by command to be servants of God.

Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word! Psalm 103:20

Interesting enough, another act of service that angels perform is describe this way,

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? Hebrews 1:14

One must understand what that inheritance will be; it’s not taking the positions of angelic being;

And if sons, then also heirs; heirs of God and co-heirs with Yeshua The Messiah, for if we suffer with him, we shall also be glorified with him. Romans 8:17

Angels did not have their positions with God the Father or God the Word.  Their purpose was never to be God or gods, but to be in service for God.

For to which one of the Angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have begotten you”, and again, “I shall be to him The Father and he shall be to me the ...

The redeemed will be born again as sons; they will have their position with God the Father and Jesus Christ as sons of God, and not with angels.                                                                                                                                                                      

But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage.  36In fact, they can no longer die, because they are like the angels. And since they are sons of the resurrection, they are sons of God.… Luke 20:35

God has created man so that man can be transformed into the Godhead family, not the angelic family taking positions of angels.

4What [is] man that Thou rememberest him? The son of man that Thou inspectest him? 5And causest him to lack a little of Godhead, And with honour and majesty compassest him. Psalm 8:4-5, Young's Literal Translation

The sons of God have their own planets, just as Adam had his planet. The angels are part of the Godhead family, they are not sons of God but are the helpers.
Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. John 14:23

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John,[a] saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. Revelation 21: 1-3
On the new earth the promise Jesus made to His disciples will find eternal fulfillment: "'That where I am there you may be also'" (John 14:3). The purpose of the Incarnation, "God with us," will have finally reached its goal. "'Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God'" (Rev. 21:3). Here the saved have the privilege of living in the presence of the Father and the Son, of fellowshipping with them.

The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him....And they will reign for ever and ever" (see Rev. 22:3-5, NIV)

Years are passing by and our kidneys are continuously filtering the salt and unwanted staff entering our body. We need to clean our Kidneys once in a while.

Here is an easy, cheap and effective way to clean our Kidneys.

CORIANDER LEAVES

Take a bunch of these Coriander leaves and boil it in water for 10 minutes. Then filter the water and Drink it.

Drink for a few days and you will see all the impurities being flushed out.of your urine, This is a very simple and natural way to clean your kidneys.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON...............

Alex

Thanks, sound good.

After the war and the rebellion which took place in heaven, the Godhead decided on a plan. This plan would be a GREAT undertaking, but is now necessary to ensure that such an event never occurs again; WAR AND REBELLION MUST NEVER ENTER THE HEAVENLY REALM AGAIN! 

After much consideration, a plan was decided upon. This was new, revolutionizing, and will change EVERYTHING

Recounting these tragic events, the Godhead was now convinced that only gods can be entrusted with such great power, and only gods could ensure the continuous stability of the universes.

The Sprit in God spoke and the Godhead now knew their plans shall be met. They must recreate themselves, they must create others like them. This goal, this plan must be greatly considered, all possibilities must be examine. This will be necessary because gods are not created, gods are Gods, and God is eternal.  (When God Made Man; by: Gene)

God created man in His own image for the very purpose of becoming gods; sons of God. Angels will always be angels, they can never be sons. Sons are in the family, and sons are heir of all that is the Father’s.

…and if sons, also heirs certainly of God and joint-heirs with Christ, if so be that we suffer with him that we may be also glorified together with him.

The sons (children) will take upon them the very nature of their Father, just as Jesus was born again by the resurrection so shall we. This coming transformation is profound, in Romans it says

For all creation, gazing eagerly as if with outstretched neck, is waiting and longing to see the manifestation of the sons of God.

Angels will not judge the world, only the sons of God will have that authority as they reign with the Son of God.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service