Adventist Online

SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN ON THIS DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,

MAY 2, TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN.

DEFENDANTS: ELIJAH, JASONB, JOHNB.

ACTION FOR THE FOLLOWING BROUGHT BY JAMES FRENCH, MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL, SON OF GOD IN GOOD STANDING AND IN GOOD FAITH.

I AM HEREBY CALLING ON JUDGMENT OF THE LORD FOR THE WICKEDNESS, BLASPHEMY, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, AND EVIL SURMISINGS OF IMPLYING AND DEFENDING SUCH EVIL AS INSINUATING THAT GOD'S DELIVERANCE WAS CONNECTED TO SATAN IN ANY MANNER IN THE MIRACLES PERFORMED BY GOD WITH MY COOPERATION IN PRAYER AND OTHERS ALSO IN COOPERATION IN PRAYER, INCLUDING PASTOR NORCROSS, IN NEED OF PRAYER, MANY SDA FRIENDS AND THOSE NAMELESS PEOPLE WHO PRAYED AGAINST THE FIRES AND FOR RAIN. I PRAY FOR GRACE AND BLESSINGS TO THOSE THAT ASSISTED IN PRAYER AND FAITH IN THAT TERRIBLE TIME OF THE VALLERY FIRE. I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HERE AT ADVENTIST ONLINE REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

THE IMPLICATION AT ALL IS EVIL AND WITHOUT ANY BASIS WHATSOVER. IT IS HEARTLESS AND CRUEL, EVIL AND BEYOND IMAGINATION JUST HOW YOU ELIJAH, JASONM, AND JOHNB CAN BE SO HEARTLESS AND EVIL MINDED, AND HATEFUL. IN THE 2015 VALLERY FIRE 4 PEOPLE DIED HERE IN LAKE COUNTY AND 1600 HOMES, BUSINESSES AND OTHER BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES WERE DESTROYED. OTHERS WERE DAMAGED. SOME PEOPlE LOST EVERYTHING THEY HAD, SOME BOTH BUSINESSES AND HOUSES WERE DESTROYED.

GOD, YOU SEE THE HEARTLESSNESS OF THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS. I HEREBY PUT THE WHOLE EVIL MINDEDNESS FROM THE BEGINNiNG UNTIL NOW TO YOUR COURT IN HEAVEN FOR JUDGMENT AND RECOMPENSE. THEY OPENLY BLASPHEME YOUR DELIVERANCE, YOUR MANIFESTATIONS, YOUR GRACE AND YOUR MIRACLES OPENLY OPPOSED TO YOUR POWER BEING MANIFESTED. THESE INDIVIDUALS ATTACK YOUR SPIRIT, YOUR POWER, YOUR DELIVERANCE, AND YOUR HEART IN INTERVENING HERE.

NORMAL PEOPLE WERE AND ARE THANKFUL OF THE MIRACLES, NOT ONLY THAT I SAW, BUT OTHERS ALSO OCCURRED ELSEWHERE DURING THE FIRES HERE IN COBB AND AROUND LAKE COUNTRY IN 2015.

NORMAL HUMANS ARE THANKFUL THAT PEOPLE'S LIVES AND PROPERTY WAS SAVED.

THIS WICKEDNESS DEFIES EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR IN SUCH AN INSIDIOUS AND HEARTLESS MANNER.

THERE IS APPARENTLY NO DEGREE OF EVIL THAT THESE THREE WILL NOT STOOP TO, JUST WHEN IT SEEMS THEY CANNOT BE MORE VILE, THEY GO OVER THE TOP.

THESE INDIVIDUALS THAT REPRESENT THEMSELVES AS BEING AGENTS OF YOURS, ACT THIS WAY. YOU KNOW OF THE EVIL SURMISSINGS OF THEIR PAST AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF MENTAL ILLNESS WITH NO BASIS IN FACT OR TRUTH, CONTRARY TO EVERYTHING YOU DECLARE AND STAND FOR. ELIJAH, IN PARTICULAR, ATTACKS OTHERS HERE AND PUTS WORDS AND BELIEFS THAT ARE NOT THERE IN A PARTICULARLY GRIEVOUS MANNER. JASONM JOINED ELIJAH IN ACCUSATIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESS WITHOUT AUTHORITY OR BASIS IN FACT IN A MOST INSIDIOUS AND SINISTER MANNER THAT NO CHRISTIAN OF GOOD STANDING WOULD CONDONE.

MY CHARACTER HAS BEEN ATTACKED CONSTANTLY BY THESE THREE DEFENDANTS AND I HAVE BEEN INJURED BY DEFAMATION, AND CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND FALSE AND MALICIOUS ACCUSATIONS AND IMPUGNING MY CHARACTER AND PERSON, AND MINISTRY AS A MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL FOR SOME 43 YEARS.

JOHNB'S PERSISTENCE IN PRESENTING THE ILLUMINATI AND LUCIFERIAN SYMBOL AS ABOVE WITHOUT REMORSE, GUILT OR CONSCIENCE WITH POTENTIALLY BRINGING DEMONS INTO THE SITE AND INFECTING PEOPLE HEREBY SIGIL MAGIC, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT SHOULD NOT BE DONE DUE TO THE DANGERS OF LODGED DEMONS ENTERING HEREIN. SUCH OPEN WITCHCRAFT, MOCKERY, BLASPHEMY AND IDOLATRY WITHOUT REMORSE OR EXCUSE SINCE THE INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN WARNED OF ITS EVIL NATURE, THAT NO GOOD STANDING CHRISTIAN ONCE GIVEN THE FACTS WOULD CONDONE OR CONTINUE TO PARADE SUCH VILE IMAGE. THE BACKDROP OF THE SATANIC NEW LOGO WITH THE UPSIDE DOWN CROSS AND KABALAH SYMBOLISM CONDONED AND ESTABLISHED BY THE LEADERSHIP OF THE SDA IS ALSO ANOTHER INDICATOR OF ANTICHRIST AND APOSTASY ALONG WITH THE ABOVE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS, I BRING ALL THESE  MATTERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUDGMENT ALSO.

THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS RAIL AT YOUR HANDIWORK OF DELIVERANCE AND MOCK AND SPEAK EVIL, INCLUDING THE ALL SEEING EYE OF LUCIFER BEING DISPLAYED HERE MOCKING YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR SON, WHICH THEY CONDONE AND YET ATTACK YOUR DELIVERANCE AND THE PUTTING OUT OF FIRES BY MIRACLES AND THE BRINGING OF RAIN FOR 9 HOURS STRAIGHT.

THESE INDIVIDUALS INFER AND OR DEFEND SUCH INFERENCES ABOVE AND CONTINUE TO ATTACK ME FOR HAVING STAYED DURING AN EVACUATION TO PRAY RISKING MY LIFE AND LIMB. THEY ATTACK THE TRUTHS I HAVE BROUGHT AND MY TESTIMONIES OF YOUR PAST ACTS PRESENTED HERE AND DEFY YOUR SPIRIT AND MANIFESTATIONS AS BEING EVIL AND OF SATAN WITHOUT FACT OR TRUTH.

IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I SUBMIT THESE MATTERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUDGMENT AS AN INDICTMENT DUE TO THE EXTREME SINISTER CHARACTER OF THESE MATTERS AND PLEAD YOUR JUSTICE BE DONE AS SUCH WICKEDNESS AT A CHRISTIAN SITE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO FLOURISH.

JAMES FRENCH

VICTIM, COMPLAINANT AND WITNESS OF THE TRUTH OF THESE MATTERS.

Views: 2074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok James let's leave it as that 

Why leave it at that?

You brought on the mental illness/narcissistic/Bordrline Personality Disorder, character assassination and hatred along wth Elijah?

Now you can’t stand the exposure of your own words and cult like actions. I speak from experience. Some people did not survive the group I was involved in for 12 years. Four people died during the 2015 Valley Fire, firemen were seriously injured, and 1600 buildings of all types were burned to the ground. You few zealots here call me Satanic, and liar and Satanist. I stayed and prayed and put my life in danger believing that my prayers would have more effect thereby. God heard my and others prayers, not Lucifer.

My life has been in danger many times for the gospels sake, including being run over by a woman in her car who was possessed as I walked home from witnessing and doing ministry work. I jumped on her hood and rolled off because she would not stop as I hung on her hood by the windshield wiper area.

One time while witnessing demons attacked me when I talked to a drunk, as the demons entered my feet and came up my body like electricity to the base of my brain. I had no choice but to command them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. They did leave immediately but I had to rest for 15 minutes.

When I left the corrupt ministry after 12 years I was ministered to and spirit(s) of bondage were cast out by a fellow believer and I was truly free in Christ for the first time in years, no longer having religious and bondage spirits lodged.

The next day I went to a public meeting of the former ministry I was with and witnessed to them and proclaimed what happened and that I no longer had bondage spirits in connection with their group. They were stunned and could say nothing because it was true.

Believers very often have spirits of one kind or another lodged regarding aspect(s) of their life, though they function normally otherwise. There is no believer who has not had spiritual issues at one time or another.

Hating your brother in Christ and making false accusations is a demonic influence whether you think so or not. But of course you probably don’t understand that or believe that?

How many times has your life been in danger for the Gospel’s sake?

God saved me up to now, which is not bragging about anybody but God. God is my witness that these things are so, and His power, not my own delivered me multitudes of times, even as an infant, many I didn’t know of until told later by my parents.

Religion can get real sick and do much evil. The road to hell is paved by good intentions, and the Nazi guards of the concentration camps said they were just following orders.

We will not leave it as that...

Pr James, I have been a life-long SDA and know our church well for many years right back to my young days in the 1940's. I HAVE SEEN THE CHANGES THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THE CHURCH. WE NOW SEEM TO HAVE A CHURCH DIVIDED INTO LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES! BY CONSERVATIVES I MEAN WHAT WE CALL PRESENT TRUTH BELIEVERS. I'M WITH THAT GROUP, BECAUSE IT BEST REFLECTS OUR BELIEFS AS THEY WERE IN THE 1940'S AND INTO THE 50'S. NOWADAYS WE SEEM TO BE AT "LOGGERHEADS" BETWEEN THE 2 GROUPS ALL TOO OFTEN. ITS A SHAME AND OUGHT NOT TO BE. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO IS WHO AND WHAT IS WHAT AMONGST US NOW, BUT WE JUST NEED TO LOOK TO HIM AND "HOLD HIS HAND" AS WE JOURNEY ONWARD TO THE NEAR RETURN OF OUR LORD WHICH I FIRMLY BELIEVE MUST BE VERY NEAR NOW. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR BROTHER, AND LET'S JUST "KEEP LOOKING UP." AMEN!!

Mr. Roy: thank you for your kindness, very much appreciated. Yes, your thoughts about the return of our Messiah, the Lion of Judah shall take care of everything. That shall make all the troubles of this wicked world be done and nothing to be compared to what will replace it; eternal life.

”May the Lord bless you richly and keep you and your family and friends safe, and your peace and health and the presence of the Lord always be there for you and yours. Amen.”

WHY AM I SDA AND ATTEND AN SDA CHURCH? TO HONOR GODS DAY OF REST AFTER CREATION.  ALSO, I DONT WANT TO CHANGE. THERE ARE OTHER SATURDAY WORSHIP CHURCHES IN TOWN BUT I LIKE WHERE I AM.  STAYING HOME AND RESTING AND READING THE WORD IS A GOOD VIABLE OPTION BUT IT LIMITS THE SOCIALIZATION ASPECT OF CONGREGATING. 

I NO LONGER THINK IT OUR SDA DENOMINATION OR ANY OTHER IS THE PATH TO SALVATION, JESUS MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE AND ONLY HE WAS THE WAY TO SALVATION, THIS CONCEPT TOTALLY ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING SALVATION BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, ACTIONS, THOUGHTS, DESIRES, ATTENDANCE, OFFERINGS.

SO THEN, DO WE RUN AROUND LIKE HIPPIES AND OTHER LIBERALS WITH THE MENTALITY THAT IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT?   NO, NOT REALLY.  PAUL WARNS OF LIVING WITHOUT TEMPERANCE, CLINT EASTWOOD SAID, "A MAN HAS GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS.  A GLASS OF WINE DOES NOT CONDEMN YOU TO THE LAKE OF FIRE, BUT A DRUNKARD IS NOT WELCOME IN HEAVEN.  WE ALL EAT EVERY DAY TO LIVE, BUT THE BIBLE CONDEMNS GLUTTONY.  BALANCE!!   

A MAN FROM CHURCH IS A TRUE SABBATH FANATIC / WORSHIPER. MOST CONVERSATION YOU HAVE WITH THIS GUY LEAD TO SABBATH AND HOW TO KEEP IT.   "DONT COOK ON SABBATH, DONT TAKE A TRIP ON SABBATH, DONT WORK ON SABBATH, DONT MAKE LOVE ON SABBATH, ETC.  NO RADIO, COMPUTERS, IPADS ETC ON SABBATH. OMG!!!

JESUS WAS RIGHT, THE YOLK OF MAN IS HEAVY.  

Colossians 2:

For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;

2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Rick said " I NO LONGER THINK IT OUR SDA DENOMINATION OR ANY OTHER IS THE PATH TO SALVATION," 

well i am glad you no longer hold this view because the SDA church never taught so 

" ...THIS CONCEPT TOTALLY ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING SALVATION BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, ACTIONS, THOUGHTS, DESIRES, ATTENDANCE, OFFERINGS."

So can we know break the Law as one poster here believes?  After we are saved is there anything we need to do or can we live life any how ? 

what does balance mean to you; mixing a little evil with some good? or not being totally sold out to God? or being between goodly and worldly?

I never said "break the law." There is a qualification which must be applied:

WHAT LAW IS WRITTEN TO THE BODY OF CHIRST, SAID BODY WHICH NEVER EXISTED EXCEPT IN GOD'S FOREKNOWLEDGE BEFORE THE DAY OF PENTECOST, AND ACTUALLY WAS A SACRED SECRET HIDDEN IN GOD BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD.

THE LAWS YOU REFER TO WERE WRITTEN DIRECTLY TO THE HEBREWS AND WERE NOT UNIVERSAL. THAT IS NOT TO SAY I AM FOR MURDER, STEALING ETC., WHILE THE SABBATH IS OPTIONAL, DEPENDING ON YOUR FAITH IN ACCORDANCE WITH COLOSSIANS 2 QUOTED ABOVE,

AND ROMANS 14:

"1Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.  2For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.  3Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.  4Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.  5One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.  6He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.  7For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.  8For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.  9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.  10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.  11For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.  12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.  13Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.  14I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.  15But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.  16Let not then your good be evil spoken of:  17For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.  18For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.  19Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.  20For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed arepure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.  21It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.  22Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.  23And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

Ok James you have made it clear that God's Law is optional; while man's Law (Law of the land) is mandatory. 

Jason: you obviously don’t believe the Apostle Paul. 

I am sure Jason believes Paul and I know he believes Paul even better than you do who are shifting your position all the time. You speak with a forked tongue. 

Hmm... so, basically, Jesus lied when He said He had not come to destroy or change the Law (Matt.5:17) but Paul advocated lawlessness with an optional Sabbath?

Does that mean that when Paul said that there remains a Sabbath-keeping for the people of God (Hebrews 4:9) he forgot to include the optional part?

I think that you are making this up as you go along and that you haven't fully thought through what you are saying.

John says that sin is transgression of the law (1 John 3:4) whilst you say that the law is done away with. So, if the law is done away with, there is no sin (Rom.4:15), right?

If there is no sin then there would be no death yet we see that death continues across the world. Simple logic tells us that:

if there is death then there must be sin;

sin is transgression of the law;

if there is sin then there must be law;

None, I mean none, of the Bible writers state that sin no longer abounds therefore all agree with Jesus that the law, the basis of all judgement, must still exist.

Taking a contrary position denies the Bible writers and simple logic. Paul warned us of this:

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
(Galatians 1:6-8)

If the law has been done away with then how is sin in the world today if, by its definition, sin is only made apparent when the law is present? Why do you claim Paul but deny what Paul said?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service