Adventist Online

This is a shocking revelation to me, and not sure if it is true, so I want my brothers to study EGW carefully on this topic....

Paster Jerimiah Davies has presented a most profound sermon you all need to hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LskB2X9gU 

He says 90% of the SDA people will be shaken out to make way for the rest of the world who love our message to come in...

He says for the first time, in the USA, the Gay Marriage has been passed which Obama says will strengthen the families...

He even mentions such anti-Christ marriage concepts are in the SDA remnant church

He mentions this is a twin institution one is already passed, and now we have a few months to a few short years for the second twin to be passed into our great nation. 

Soon the Sunday law second siege will come, and He says that the foolish SDA virgins will awake from sleep and want the Holy Spirit then to refresh them as the wise SDA virgins...but sadly the wise will tell them to go to Jesus and get some oil for yourself, because our character is not transferrable from us to you. He says it will be too late for SDA foolish virgins to find this saving oil when Sunday comes, but not too late for those outside the church who will flood into our church at the end of time.

Is Paster Davies message correct ? As SDA virgins are some of us making perilous decisions in trampling upon the mercies of Jesus and refusing to come into His great love every day ? Should we not come to Jesus now in all of His love and obey all of His teachings in the torah, and be found with power and truth in everything we do ? O I pray we are not found wanting but found with faith in Him our Saviour and our Redeemer....the second siege of Sunday law is soon to come....are we abiding In Him now ? It will be too late to flee into Jesus when Sunday law comes, lest while escaping we turn as did Lot's wife and look back to the love of the world.

When the angels urged those in the cities to leave, how many righteous were found ? None...but four did heed the warning to leave, "Don't look back" or lest ye be consumed warned the angel"... Even at the loud cry of destruction still even those fleeing, one looked but, but the ones saved were not any better believers than the one who looked back, only that they obeyed and fled as they were told.

Our end of time prophet says to get out of cities, the Bible says to flee the cities when the first siege of Sunday law comes...and this did come in 1888 in the USA, so my friends, God calls those who obey...not those are already perfect in His grace, just those willing to be obey His instructions, lest ye be consumed in the coming destruction....

Is Pastor Davies correct ? How much time does the foolish SA virgins have when the midnight cry comes ? And what does EGW say about this ? And why be so complacent until then ? Isn't it better to be living in His paradise today ? So put off your jewellery , your worldly music and your fashion clothing , your rich foods and seek Him as our pioneers did, in the old truth that does not change.....

Shalom

Views: 3531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Herbert....I was mowing the lawn today and the handle knob came loose and I lost it...after a while I noticed the loose handle and began looking for the knob,...in desperation I prayed Lord Jesus, help me find the knob, its a small thing for you...and walking over the place I mowed I saw it lying there...now why did the knob fall off ? To get me to pray and thank GOD.....if we don't have troubles, we don't tend to pray.... that's why Hebert the coming Sunday law will wake us from sleep and get the relationship to Jesus even deeper....there is a curse when we know Jesus....here is the verse

Ho 13:6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.

So when we are down, under troubles, and depressed we pray most, when things are going well, we tend to forget about Jesus...that's how human nature works....

So Sunday law will bring us to Jesus, end the anticipation as well....

I hear you sentiment Christian Striver...we all have a worldliness to overcome...love not the world nor the thing sin the world...time to get out of the cities and be growing our own food...

Shalom

The Sunday Law will be here soon

Never did this message apply with greater force than it applies today. More and more the world is setting at naught the claims of God. Men have become bold in transgression. The wickedness of the inhabitants of the world has almost filled up the measure of their iniquity. This earth has almost reached the place where God will permit the destroyer to work his will upon it. The substitution of the laws of men for the law of God, the exaltation, by merely human authority, of Sunday in place of the Bible Sabbath, is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal, God will reveal Himself. He will arise in His majesty to shake terribly the earth. He will come out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the world for their iniquity, and the earth shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.—Testimonies for the Church 7:141.{ChS 50.2}

Also look at this page link

Ian and Rob

Predictions like these are unhealthy. first what is soon, next year, ten years from now, a hundred years?  I was told as a child that we would not be on this earth in the 21 century. If you say soon in the same spirit as the NT, and one day may be a thousand years to God, then yes. But, in our sense of time, you cannot be so secure in your predicitons. I emplore both of you to busy yourselfs with using your gifts to win saints, rather than making predictions.

Leon

Brother Herbert, I am not making predictions, Jesus could have come in 1888 during the first siege of Sunday Law, but the church didn't want Sunday Law then, so we sent Jones to stop it....we have been complacent ever since....

In Matthew 24 the early Christians had their typology last 3 and a half years from AD 66 to AD 68....and then the city of Zion fell.

So how long do we have ? And I am simply presenting Pastors who preach this....like Ivor Myers and Pastor Jerimiah Davies and Elder Dave Westbrook in Back to Enoch ministries, with his get out of the cities message.

I take it you live in the country, growing your own food, and witnessing to others about the love of Jesus that saves and empowers people's lives like yourself ?

If you want to see our witnessing tool, make some comments on our material...read the link and comment, be the first person on AO to have ever done so.... http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-776.htm  surely we are all saved.....aren't we ? and know how ?

Shalom

Rob

You are making predictions, when you state that Christ could have come in 1888 but was delayed because of the complacency of Christians. Christ directed us to assist in seeking and saving the lost. If he had arrived in 1888 you and I would not have had an opportunity to be saved. For yours and my salvation I am happy that he did not. Christ will return to this earth when there is no one left to save. Probation ends when people have fully rejected Christ. Like in the days of Noah, when the world had rejected God.

And no I don't live in an isolated area. I buy my food from a market. I do witness, but not nearly enough.

Leon

Mt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Lu 21:20 ¶ And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Matt 24: 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

These texts speak of a command for us to do, when the Papal armies surround the holy people setting up banners in the holy grounds we are to flee.....begin the process...

What process ?

The Christians left Jerusalem and went to Pella.  They left the large cities for the country towns.

I note Hebert, that you are not following the Bible teachings for the end of time.

Re 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This is another passage, with a message to begin the process of getting out of the cities of Babylon for the smaller villages. Why ? So you are not entrapped with the luxury of her delicacies.

Your words Hebert "I don't live in an isolated area" is mocking the Bible teachings to get out of the cities and live in the country areas...who said anything about being isolated ?

I live 75 Kms from one town of 20,000 people and 45 Kms from another town of 8,000 people, and I go to a country church of just 20 members.

Le 5:2 Or if a soul touch any unclean thing "dabar" 'arrangement of words', whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and guilty.

Here is a principle to avoid anything unhealthy, such as dirty words, dead animals, parasitic animals, including hidden germs, you are guilty if you get involved with these things.

Jg 13:4 Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:

This principle makes us to consider unhealthy drinks as well as unhealthy food...

Isa 64:6 ¶ But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

This principle say that eating unhealthy is the same as sinning....

Eze 4:13 And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.

How can bread be defiled or unclean or unhealthy ?

Eze 4:14 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

Like a good SDA we boast, we do not eat diseased foods, our meat and veggies are healthy ...

Now consider the principle here, we are not to eat food that would have died of themselves....

Now why do farmers spray the veggies with chemicals ? to

(1) keep off the insects

(2) keep off the weeds

So what does this suggest is happening to the veggies if they were left alone ? They would die of themselves....the fruit would become less, blemished and diseased....

Why ? because the plant is not healthy to begin with, struggling to find the right organic foods to fight off the insects and the weeds.....why ? because farmers use glyosphate to remove weeds etc, which is a chemical removing minerals from the soil, such as Zn, Mn, Fe to name a few, so the plant is left to struggle finding organic foods to fight off insects and weeds, but can't because its unhealthy, so begins to die of itself, hence the reason why the famer has to spray....

So the teaching here is do not buy foods that would have died of themselves....they are unclean....

Again Hebert I would suggest going into the country and begin the process of growing your own foods free from anything unhealthy...

Shalom

Rob is Right Herbert

I get a feeling you are just to scared to think about the implications. Just think about it God would not have to contend with you or I or anyone born after 1888

God be praised for Knowing the right time for His return.

Ian You serve a loving God. One who would have died for only you. Ian God didn't come in 1888 because He was waiting for you, and all the other saints. You aren't some nebulous thing. You are special and wonderfully made. God loves you personally!!!! And if you accept him you are well worth contending for.

Leon

SO Herbert God waits for the next unborn generation who of some will be born wanting to be saved....

Does this mean more generations will come and go ? In the OT there is a story of a generation of people whose would never make a person willing to listen...eventually epigenetics removes the free will of choice if the parents practice evil long enough...

We raised 3 fostered children, and even raised the fostered mother of those children...not a single one wanting to be saved despite our love and kindness...

Sure I am glad God waited for me, but there comes a time when the world will not produce any more saved people....I believe we are living close to that time....why? Because we are approaching the same technology the pre flood people had....amalgamation ( GMO ) and evil continually (media addictions) ....Sodom type thinking....(same sex marriages)

Shalom

I agree Rob that we there will come a time when people no longer want to follow the Lord. But, that is not for us to know. And I wouldn't consign anyone to hell, just be in prayer that God will continue to work on their hearts. Because you are not God you don't know who are is now or in the future. As God said to Elijah when he declared I am the only one "Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel--all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him."

Remember, we are on Gods time, he is not on ours.

Leon

Herbert I do not know if that is true, I believe it was more to do with some was just not ready just as now. Because if we was not existing it would not have made any difference would it. 

Never did this message apply with greater force than it applies today. More and more the world is setting at naught the claims of God. Men have become bold in transgression. The wickedness of the inhabitants of the world has almost filled up the measure of their iniquity. This earth has almost reached the place where God will permit the destroyer to work his will upon it. The substitution of the laws of men for the law of God, the exaltation, by merely human authority, of Sunday in place of the Bible Sabbath, is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal, God will reveal Himself. He will arise in His majesty to shake terribly the earth. He will come out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the world for their iniquity, and the earth shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.—Testimonies for the Church 7:141.{ChS 50.2}

Happy Sabbath when it comes to your door

Ian it makes all the difference. You must be fully aware of how precious you are to God, and how he does wait for you Ian, because you are worth waiting for.

Leon

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by