Adventist Online

What do you think? Maybe to you, as with the vast majority of SDA's, the question was answered long ago - it's heresy. The very name "Shepherd's Rod" sparks, aggregate fear and trepidation. Church members are told unequivocally to avoid studying Shepherd's Rod literature or attending Rod Bible studies are infectious.
When not verbally insulted, abused, there are times when adherents are literally beaten, or physically out as outcasts. This may seem incredible, but it's true. Perhaps you have seen it. But have you ever wondered why it is so vehemently opposed? How about you? Why are you so convinced that the Shepherd's Rod message is spurious?

Views: 7221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is about time!

God bless Adventist Online. Amen!

W. Spence:

"You said, "Also, Ellen White said when people claim to be prophets, they are a reproach to the cause of Christ."

Can you supply the reference for that?"

I thought everyone knew that one.  But, just open your EGW software and type in "prophet reproach cause christ", without the quotes.  I got 4 hits.

Why have I not claimed to be a prophet?--Because in these days many who boldly claim that they are prophets are a reproach to the cause of Christ; and because my work includes much more than the word "prophet" signifies.  {1SM 32.4} 

Others have called me a prophetess, but I have never assumed that title. I have not felt that it was my duty thus to designate myself. Those who boldly assume that they are prophets in this our day are often a reproach to the cause of Christ.  {1SM 35.6} 

The other 2 are repeats of the first quote.

Pastor Ismael Rodriguez tells the story of how he was led astray by the Shepherds Rod movement, an offshoot from the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and how God opened his eyes and led him out. If you have ever wondered who the Shepherd Rods are and what they believe, this documentary is an excellent resource.

You can view this documenatary  thru google. It is definitely a false movement. And they have a hidden agenda. Beware!

It is not God who they worship,and by the way,they have their own prophet whom they secretly worship.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service