Adventist Online

Views: 1571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Soliciting funds on Adventist online is simply not allowed, no matter how worthy you guys think the cause is.

Looking to the message intended with this post take a look at this video it is only 13 min long

I just posted a similar message on another discussion, I believe we are here seeing the manifestations of the Antichrist uniting with the false prophet.

Let us establish a few points. First, we must understand that the final conflict will be over worship. All inhabitants of earth will be divided into one of two camps before the end—those who worship the beast and those who worship the Creator. How will the whole earth be brought to make this choice between the creature and the Creator?

The Bible predicts a time when the beast will gain immense political influence. From this position of authority, he will force people to worship him. Those who refuse will be economically boycotted and eventually sentenced to death. “And he had power to . . . cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all . . . to receive a mark . . . that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” (Revelation 13:15-17).

As the beast seeks to enforce worship through force, God mercifully warns people against the beast and urges them to worship Him as Creator. “And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. . . . And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God” (Revelation 14:6-10).

The Christian church has not escaped the permeating influence of humanism. The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), in its document “Human Sexuality and the Christian Faith” (December 1991), challenges its members to evaluate prejudices against homosexuals, insisting that “what we personally find offensive is not necessarily sinful.” Furthermore, it says, “We must distinguish between moral judgments regarding same-sex activity in biblical times and in our own time.” We see this influence making its mark even here in the SDA church. Personally I believe that Womans Ordination is also part of the Humanism movement.

God wants us to flee from humanism. Repeatedly, He has warned us against its deadly influence and shown how it would infiltrate the church. Using the symbol of a little horn in Daniel chapter 7, God predicted the Antichrist would be humanistic. “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, . . . and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things” (Daniel 7:8). Notice that it is not the eyes of the Spirit that are on this little horn, but “the eyes of man.” Here we see that Antichrist lacks true spiritual discernment and sees life only through human eyes. Because the Antichrist looks at things through humanistic eyes, he is led to some fearfully bold actions. He makes declarations that are counter to God’s truth. “And he shall speak great words against the most High . . . and think to change times and laws” _(Daniel 7:25).

The ultimate expression of his humanism is to make people think God’s law has been changed He has especially attacked those laws which exalt God as Creator—laws such as the second and fourth commandments. During the Middle Ages, the papal church compromised the second commandment and introduced graven images into Christendom. Today, Catholic catechisms omit the Bible’s second commandment, thus turning people away from their Creator.

Another law that has been “changed” by the little horn is the fourth commandment, which also exalts God as Creator. It establishes a weekly memorial to the Creator by commanding worship and rest from secular pursuits on the seventh-day Sabbath, Saturday.

The apostle Paul also understood the humanistic foundation of the Antichrist—“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day [the second coming] shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.” (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4). The man of sin, the Antichrist, assumes God’s place over the church. He declares himself to be God and that he has the power to institute doctrine, even if it is contrary to the Bible.

This again is humanism—humans setting themselves up as a higher authority than God. Daily we make decisions based upon whether or not we trust and obey God as our Creator. The cumulative effect of these decisions forms our characters. And the final conflict between the beast and God will reveal what character we have developed. This is what the seal of God and the mark of the beast are all about. The mark that we receive in the last days, whether it be God’s seal or the beast’s mark, will be the outward evidence of the type of inner character we have chosen to develop.

Those who receive the mark of the beast have lived lives of self-sufficiency and disobedience. Because they have followed the beast’s principles of self-sufficiency it will be an easy matter for them to receive the mark of the beast. A cursory reading of Rev. 13 tells us that worship is the main issue.

The Antichrist power will unite with the False Prophet to accomplish the false Sabbath Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. We see here the shift of naming the two horned beast of Rev. 13 has now been named the false prophet. The unholy trinity and antichristian coalition of the dragon the beast and the false prophet is the same as in Rev. 12 and 13. There is only a name change happening the players are the same.

Thank you for sharing this information,@Ian

Thanks Zowi I just try as I might to bring this discussion on to what it was meant to be about, I am amazed how some seem to have a problem with the funding of the independent Ministries.  

There are so many other things to really worry about. Not sure why it would matter if I would like to give my money to a ministry...for a good cause. Its my money, can I please do what I want with it?

These ministries are already struggling, and self sufficient. Why should we try to prevent the word of God from being spread around the world. We certainly need to do more. I certainly wish I could do more and if we all unite together in the work, then our Lord will soon to come.

Zowi
I like this reply but I do still wondering why must be separeted ministry? Can a theologian do more if separeted ? Why is mainly in USA this sort of thing? So just USA have the answer?
Are the whole world wrong and just USA correct?
It ok to donate to them but should we prioritizee them instead donate to GC? Or we have have enough to donate to both?
Currently my average is to keep 75% from my inconing to me and I intend to increse in future even tough Im earning just lightly above the minimun national wage.

Great ! Such a nice job of putting together the final message in a simple easy to understand  in a nut shell.

Great stuff Ian 

Thanks friends good to see not all are fixated on the money aspect

Dearly beloved brethren,

From all reasoning, exchanging of words , comments, remarks and replies. I noticed  that we Adventist People are 

very  active , sharp and vigiant to some. Though we sometimes hurt others, still we have soften hearts to ask apology and can easily forgive. Yes, a true Christian must posses all the time. In that way, Christ character reflected on us.

God bless everyone of you and thanks for your participation in this discussion.

SABBATH  SHALOM! GOD LOVES YOU. . . .

Thanks Cindy for your kind words God Bless you and a most Blessed Sabbath to you. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service