Adventist Online

Video: 'Back to the Future' movie gave astonishing clues to events that occurred after its 1985 release.

This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda. The movie Back to the Future, released in 1985, reveal exactly what would happen to the twin towers on 9/11.  But it also points to October 21, 2015 as having important significance. What's the Illuminati planning to do on October 21, 2015? Maybe just release the movie predicted in Back to the Future which will give more clues to the New World Order agenda?

This clip points out that Back to the future emphasized 30 years after 1985, October, 2015, as potentially significant in regard to NWO. This is immediately after the Goals for Sustainable Development based from "Agenda 21" (possible connection with 21), which were signed by all nations at the UN meeting (http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/un-nwo-lucifer-is-comin...) that take a major step in the direction of forming a one world government.  It's also when the movie "The Walk" was released which contains symbolism about the twin towers in which stringing a wire between them may indicate efforts to form ties between major world powers.  (Update; on October 21,2015 Syria's Assad made a surprise visit to Russia to see Putin, strengthening the ties between world powers.  As more world powers join into alliances for military purposes it could lead to world war which would be followed by major world restructuring).

In this clip it's also interesting that the symbolism about the twin pines replaced by the lone pine highlights the One World Trade Center as coming out of the disaster of 911. This name change seems significant in light of NWO agenda - because "one world" government and religion is a major UN goal (as I discussed in the link above).

It is also of note that in Matthew 24 Jesus describes a 9/11/01 like scene of "buildings" being thrown down immediately prior to the verse where His disciples ask him "Tell us, when will these things be?  And what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?" after which He launches into the detailed description of all the end time events.  So it's as if Jesus connected the final end time events as happening largely after 9/11 - that 9/11 NY was the "sign of (His) coming and the end of the age."  (There are other Bible passages that confirm the significance of 9/11 too - especially the entire first chapter of Zephaniah)

Most importantly these things reveal that the prophecies about kings of the earth planning a one world government in the end of time are coming true (Psalm 2, Revelation 13). In response to an awareness that is best for us to prepare for Christ's soon coming, as it would be a waste of time and energy to try to stop the kings of the earth from conspiring to form a one world government. The world is ending soon- Christ is coming in the clouds of heaven to take his children home to heaven! We must study carefully all scriptures in order to understand how this will truly occur and avoid deception!

I don't necessarily agree with or espouse all of the views presented in the video - especially some of the things toward the end about collective consciousness are a little confusing and not clearly presented).

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something to think about! :)

Hello Pastor T,

With all due respect, I don't know how one could watch this video and not recognize that there is nothing made up about the idea - they are simply drawing attention to things that are already obvious.

If they were making something up they might be dubbing over the words or inserting pictures that weren't originally there.

Take care and God bless.

When clear documented evidence makes something obvious and one refuses to acknowledge it, that doesn't necessarily mean "things... are not there" - it might mean you don't want to see it.

If that is the case it is neither being rationally minded nor loving Bible truths.

May God bless you.

Hi Vicki, 

Anyone who studies Art History will tell you there have always been hidden meanings in art. Every aspect of Medieval art had many meaning, like how the hands were placed or the color and type of a flower or clothing. Film is a form of art. For anyone to suggest that art is conspiracy makes no sense.  Some films do promote conspiracy but almost all do not.  Most films/art forms in the modern world try to discredit God or promote ideas that are against God. For the spiritually minded person it is easy to pick out these ideas and see what the film is trying to promote.  If you take a look at many of the Disney films for instance you will see the theme of "follow your heart". We both know what the Bible says about that.  In some ways you could say that this theme is satanic.  

That's interesting about art history - thanks for that, brother Raymond!  I agree with what you're saying about movies encouraging satanic agenda- even Disney very often have clearly satanic symbolism and hidden messages.

I really enjoy your posts and I hope you keep it up.  I grew up with art mostly western and native American art because my mother purchased an art gallery after my Father died. My sisters are very talented but like me we have never devoleped our talents.  While serving over sea's I was able to study Art history for a year as part of continuing education classes until enlistment ended.  I visted many of the protestant church in the north and I was able to see the city where Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to a church door.   The things I have witnessed have had a huge effect on my study of the Bible.  I believe the oppertunity was put in place by God for my conversion because I much rather would have done other things in my time in the military.  After coming home to find sunday church a total let down I picked up Foxes Book of Martyrs.   The seven church ages came alive and much of what I learned was very real to me and all these paths lead to the SDA church which I prayed to be apart of for long before I even knew what an Adventist was.   I hate the fact that people in our church do not remember the struggle of so many saints just to be free to worship God in truth, but I love this church because there is no where else to go.   God is difinitely shaking his church many cannot handle the truth of how wicked the world is they want to hide from it.    It is no accident what comes out of  Hollywood even the name Hollywood is a symbol for something.  All the films are art not conspiracy and the elite wicked who know what is goiing on in this world are only gloating about what they are doing.  We on the other hand have nothing to fear we can keep watch and know we serve a greater God.  Blessings to you Vicki I really learn something new everytime you post. 

Thank you for your encouraging words.  It seems the Lord has given you a lot of unique experiences which give you deeper understanding of many important truths.  The Lord is very interested in the spiritual development of each of His children, and He can employ in service to His kingdom the things He has painstakingly helped you understand over the years.  William Millar was a farmer who God used help do an important work with the Advent message - and He often use people from all different backgrounds who have something to share about their experience. 

I believe the end times may be very soon, and the history books of the stories of those who were faithful to Him in the face of difficulty and persecution have not been completed yet.  Though we are entering into difficult times, it can be encouraging to think of it that way and remember that it will be worthwhile to remain faithful to Him, by His strength!

I pray the Lord will continue to guide you in your studies and as we prepare for His soon coming!

Take care and God bless,

Vicki

These things serve to prove that satan is behind it all and those who choose the cowardly way of saying it's all the product of overactive imagination are afraid of how this shows how openly satan IS working, as well as how long he has been so actively involved in what most of us regularly indulge in. To see it is to admit how long we have accidentally, albeit, been serving and being swayed BY satan. Not an easy pill to swallow, and it's been made very easy to state the "obvious" that it's just conspiracy theory trash.. Satan has us all covered. Knows how to sooth the itchy ears and how to allay the fear before it ever reaches consciousness.

Also, about the "collective conscious" mess at the end.. That's their deal, becoming enlightened. Becoming their own Gods. The letter at the end from the group that made this video it looks like, is in praise of the director of the movies in question.

Just like the popes visit coincided with different occult manifestations, looked for some the beginning of them, this series of movies apparently speaks to the ones looking for a more united collective consciousness. Things are not just happening in the world of Bible believers. The atmosphere encompasses all kinds of other fulfillments as well. It's egotistical to completely ignore what's really going on. As if you say, I already know what I need to know. New information isn't necessary.

I think satan has pulled the wool over almost everyone's eyes.

I rather follow the words if Jesus than to get some "prophetic" message from a movie or to get some inspired insight from the Pope's visit.

First, lets be clear here that we are not talking about any "prophetic" message from this movie.  I'm sorry you missed this, but the point is about how this movie demonstrates the Illuminati/secret societies are involved in plans for bringing about one world government (the New World Order agenda) and leaving clues about that for the general public through movies.  I clearly stated that above.

Also, you might also consider that Matthew 24 is part of "the words of Jesus" in which He identified entities such as the Pope which would try to deceive people as false christs in the time before His coming.  With that along with many other Bible passages that clearly identify the Vatican as having a role in end time events, it definitely would be wise to prayerfully and insightfully consider the meaning of the Pope's visit – if you truly want to truly follow the words of Christ;

Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.  26 Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Yes, Deborah - this is true and so sad!  May God bless you as we near the end times :)

"This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda."

I'm not quite sure how "strikingly clear evidence" leads to a "may"...

It is not "strikingly clear" neither is it "evidence". Why prefer this over last January's YouTube offering that "proved" that Back to the Future" is actually about the contact with aliens after the first nuclear explosions in the 1940s?

Notwithstanding some American's fixation that 9/11 must have been part of a conspiracy about something this has got to be one of the most convoluted pieces of circular reasoning that I have seen for a long time.

I am grateful that we have a "more sure word of prophecy" in both the Bible and SoP. Wasted 13 minutes that I could have used reading The Great Controversy - and *that* is why these little videos are out there, to distract us from the real issues of salvation. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service