Adventist Online

Video: 'Back to the Future' movie gave astonishing clues to events that occurred after its 1985 release.

This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda. The movie Back to the Future, released in 1985, reveal exactly what would happen to the twin towers on 9/11.  But it also points to October 21, 2015 as having important significance. What's the Illuminati planning to do on October 21, 2015? Maybe just release the movie predicted in Back to the Future which will give more clues to the New World Order agenda?

This clip points out that Back to the future emphasized 30 years after 1985, October, 2015, as potentially significant in regard to NWO. This is immediately after the Goals for Sustainable Development based from "Agenda 21" (possible connection with 21), which were signed by all nations at the UN meeting (http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/un-nwo-lucifer-is-comin...) that take a major step in the direction of forming a one world government.  It's also when the movie "The Walk" was released which contains symbolism about the twin towers in which stringing a wire between them may indicate efforts to form ties between major world powers.  (Update; on October 21,2015 Syria's Assad made a surprise visit to Russia to see Putin, strengthening the ties between world powers.  As more world powers join into alliances for military purposes it could lead to world war which would be followed by major world restructuring).

In this clip it's also interesting that the symbolism about the twin pines replaced by the lone pine highlights the One World Trade Center as coming out of the disaster of 911. This name change seems significant in light of NWO agenda - because "one world" government and religion is a major UN goal (as I discussed in the link above).

It is also of note that in Matthew 24 Jesus describes a 9/11/01 like scene of "buildings" being thrown down immediately prior to the verse where His disciples ask him "Tell us, when will these things be?  And what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?" after which He launches into the detailed description of all the end time events.  So it's as if Jesus connected the final end time events as happening largely after 9/11 - that 9/11 NY was the "sign of (His) coming and the end of the age."  (There are other Bible passages that confirm the significance of 9/11 too - especially the entire first chapter of Zephaniah)

Most importantly these things reveal that the prophecies about kings of the earth planning a one world government in the end of time are coming true (Psalm 2, Revelation 13). In response to an awareness that is best for us to prepare for Christ's soon coming, as it would be a waste of time and energy to try to stop the kings of the earth from conspiring to form a one world government. The world is ending soon- Christ is coming in the clouds of heaven to take his children home to heaven! We must study carefully all scriptures in order to understand how this will truly occur and avoid deception!

I don't necessarily agree with or espouse all of the views presented in the video - especially some of the things toward the end about collective consciousness are a little confusing and not clearly presented).

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello John,

Unfortunately if you read the Great Controversy and all the prophecies of the Bible for a lifetime but don't apply them to things that are happening in the real world they won't do you much good.  This is what the Jews of old did- they were so sure of their words of prophecy but they rejected and crucified the Messiah at His first coming.

And if we only are willing to accept the historical interpretation of the pioneers without understanding any new insights in the Bible we will be in danger of treating Him the same way before His second coming.

As far as 9/11, it actually was very significant and is made reference to in several scriptures, including Zephaniah 1.

I would encourage you to read carefully the words of Revelation 18.  This message is to be the final warning to be given to the world before Christ's coming, as Great Controversy pg. 603 also verifies.   It is very obviously a message that exposes the sins of the nations of the world which have involved themselves with Babylon - not just religious powers but "kings of the earth."

The Fall of Babylon the Great
18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.” 4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Great Controversy pg. 603 explains further;

"This scripture points forward to a time when the announcement of the fall of Babylon, as made by the second angel of Revelation 14 (verse 8), is to be repeated, with the additional mention of the corruptions which have been entering the various organizations that constitute Babylon, since that message was first given, in the summer of 1844... "

"Fearful is the issue to which the world is to be brought. The powers of earth, uniting to war against the commandments of God, will decree that “all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond” (Revelation 13:16), shall conform to the customs of the church by the observance of the false sabbath. All who refuse compliance will be visited with civil penalties, and it will finally be declared that they are deserving of death. On the other hand, the law of God enjoining the Creator’s rest day demands obedience and threatens wrath against all who transgress its precepts." {GC 604.2}

How, exactly, do you image that a one-world government and one-world religion is going to suddenly come to pass if the nations of the world are not conspiring in any way?    It is extremely impractical and fanciful to think that these prophecies will somehow magically come to pass one day without anything leading up to it. 

To me it seems very inconsistent to say that you believe in what the Great Controversy teaches and at the same time refuse and reject any practical evidence that world powers might be trying to unite together or be involved in occultism which so clearly pointed out by Revelation 18  (where Babylon is called the "dwelling place of demons" and the kings of the earth are said to have committed fornication with her - which is something that is done in secret).

Especially when the Bible openly validates that the Kings of the Earth unite together and conspire together (Psalm 2, Rev 18, others).

The idea of conspiracy is not a theory - it is prophecy.  If you reject practical evidence that the prophecies are coming true it may in fact be that you do not love the signs of prophecy fulfillment.

Psalm 2 clearly points out events of the Kings of the Earth conspiring together to break "bonds/chords" (a likely reference to God's Law as it places restraint on human behavior, like bonds), just before Christ's second coming of the glorious kingdom;

The Messiah’s Triumph and Kingdom

1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,

3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.

5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:

6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

7 “I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.

8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession. .....(this will happen at Christ's second coming)

9 You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”  .....(this will happen at Christ's second coming)

10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.  .....(links to event of Revelation with God's wrath poured out, etc.)
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

~

I have already made it clear in other posts that I am not in favor of those who go to extremes with every kind of conspiracy and become degraded by a superstitious like general suspicion of everything, as well as becoming rebellious and hateful toward governments, etc. - all that is Satan's counterfeit of understanding truth.  But the fact that some people take things to toxic extremes doesn't mean that we should completely reject all practical evidences of prophecy fulfillment in accordance to the Bible's clear teachings that there would be a world wide uniting/conspiring to form one-world government and religion before Christ's soon coming.

Here are some of the Prophecies about 9/11/01;

Zephaniah 1

Wail, you inhabitants of Maktesh!
For all the merchant people are cut down;
All those who handle money are cut off.

(Note; direct reference to World Trade Centers)

12 “And it shall come to pass at that time
That I will search Jerusalem with lamps,
And punish the men
Who are settled in complacency,
Who say in their heart,
‘The Lord will not do good,
Nor will He do evil.’

13 Therefore their goods shall become booty,
And their houses a desolation;
They shall build houses, but not inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards, but not drink their wine.”

14 The great day of the Lord is near;
It is near and hastens quickly.
The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter;
There the mighty men shall cry out.

(Note; just as with Matthew 24, as I described in my original post above, these words in the context of this whole chapter make it clear that 9/11 New York is an event that kind of signals the near hastening of the Lord's coming)

15 That day is a day of wrath,
A day of trouble and distress,
A day of devastation and desolation,
A day of darkness and gloominess,
A day of clouds and thick darkness,

(Note; thick clouds and darkness caused by the disaster)

16 A day of trumpet and alarm
Against the fortified cities
And against the high towers.

17 “I will bring distress upon men,
And they shall walk like blind men,
Because they have sinned against the Lord; 
Their blood shall be poured out like dust,
And their flesh like refuse.”

(Note; people's flesh was literally poured out like dust at 9/11 NY and pieces flew around town on the wind.  This was absolutely literally fulfilled)

18 Neither their silver nor their gold
Shall be able to deliver them
In the day of the Lord’s wrath;
But the whole land shall be devoured
By the fire of His jealousy,
For He will make speedy riddance
Of all those who dwell in the land.

(Note; there was a huge fault of gold/silver under the twin towers, and it was unable to save them from the disaster.  Also, note how this verse connects the 9/11 disaster to the final judgment).

In Testimonies to the Church volume 9 starting on page 11 (yes - 9/11!) Ellen White begins a description of the final events and disasters and then gives details of a vision she saw about destruction of extremely tall buildings in New York which was likely the twin towers 9/11/01.  She explains it further by describing it as being judgment on men's selfish ambition and men heaping up treasure in the last days;

"We are living in the time of the end. The fast-fulfilling signs of the times declare that the coming of Christ is near at hand. The days in which we live are solemn and important. The Spirit of God is gradually but surely being withdrawn from the earth. Plagues and judgments are already falling upon the despisers of the grace of God. The calamities by land and sea, the unsettled state of society, the alarms of war, are portentous. They forecast approaching events of the greatest magnitude. {9T 11.1}

"The agencies of evil are combining their forces and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones. {9T 11.2}

"The condition of things in the world shows that troublous times are right upon us. The daily papers are full of indications of a terrible conflict in the near future. Bold robberies are of frequent occurrence. Strikes are common. Thefts and murders are committed on every hand. Men possessed of demons are taking the lives of men, women, and little children. Men have become infatuated with vice, and every species of evil prevails. {9T 11.3}

"The enemy has succeeded in perverting justice and in filling men’s hearts with the desire for selfish gain. “Justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.” Isaiah 59:14. In the great cities there are multitudes living in poverty and wretchedness, well-nigh destitute of food, shelter, and clothing; while in the same cities are those who have more than heart could wish, who live luxuriously, spending their money on richly furnished houses, on personal adornment, or worse still, upon the gratification of sensual appetites, upon liquor, tobacco, and other things that destroy the powers of the brain, unbalance the mind, and debase the soul. The cries of starving humanity are coming up before God, while by every species of oppression and extortion men are piling up colossal fortunes. {9T 11.4}

"On one occasion, when in New York City, I was in the night season called upon to behold buildings rising story after story toward heaven. These buildings were warranted to be fireproof, and they were erected to glorify their owners and builders. Higher and still higher these buildings rose, and in them the most costly material was used. Those to whom these buildings belonged were not asking themselves: “How can we best glorify God?” The Lord was not in their thoughts. {9T 12.1}

"I thought: “Oh, that those who are thus investing their means could see their course as God sees it! They are piling up magnificent buildings, but how foolish in the sight of the Ruler of the universe is their planning and devising. They are not studying with all the powers of heart and mind how they may glorify God. They have lost sight of this, the first duty of man.” {9T 12.2}

"As these lofty buildings went up, the owners rejoiced with ambitious pride that they had money to use in gratifying self and provoking the envy of their neighbors. Much of the money that they thus invested had been obtained through exaction, through grinding down the poor. They forgot that in heaven an account of every business transaction is kept; every unjust deal, every fraudulent act, is there recorded. The time is coming when in their fraud and insolence men will reach a point that the Lord will not permit them to pass, and they will learn that there is a limit to the forbearance of Jehovah. {9T 12.3}

"The scene that next passed before me was an alarm of fire. Men looked at the lofty and supposedly fire-proof buildings and said: “They are perfectly safe.” But these buildings were consumed as if made of pitch. The fire engines could do nothing to stay the destruction. The firemen were unable to operate the engines. {9T 13.1}

"I am instructed that when the Lord’s time comes, should no change have taken place in the hearts of proud, ambitious human beings, men will find that the hand that had been strong to save will be strong to destroy. No earthly power can stay the hand of God. No material can be used in the erection of buildings that will preserve them from destruction when God’s appointed time comes to send retribution on men for their disregard of His law and for their selfish ambition. {9T 13.2}

"There are not many, even among educators and statesmen, who comprehend the causes that underlie the present state of society. Those who hold the reins of government are not able to solve the problem of moral corruption, poverty, pauperism, and increasing crime. They are struggling in vain to place business operations on a more secure basis. If men would give more heed to the teaching of God’s word, they would find a solution of the problems that perplex them. {9T 13.3}

"The Scriptures describe the condition of the world just before Christ’s second coming. Of the men who by robbery and extortion are amassing great riches, it is written: “Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. Behold, the hire of the laborers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth. Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.” James 5:3-6. {9T 13.4}

~

We can't truly call ourselves "Adventist" if we reject any Biblical understanding which may shed light on the meaning of modern events while clinging only to those interpretations that our forefathers came to 100+ years ago.  That's an entirely different sort of religion than what the early Adventists had. 

They were people who studied the Word of God in light of currently fulfilling events.  And why shouldn't we be also?

The standard of truth is that new light must not conflict with things that were revealed to God's people in the past.  But instead of this many people seem to think that our standard is that we must believe ONLY those things which were revealed to God's people in the past and reject all other possible interpretations.

Spelling correction ; Vault of gold

Vicki said, "In Testimonies to the Church volume 9 starting on page 11 (yes - 9/11!) Ellen White begins a description of the final events and disasters and then gives details of a vision she saw about destruction of extremely tall buildings in New York which was likely the twin towers 9/11/01."

I have some problems with this, not the least being the hint of numerology, trying to place undue significance on the fact that the first chapter of Testimonies Vol. 9 begins on p.11 - despite the fact that the actual description of the vision begins on p.12. It should also be noted that the title of the chapter is "The Last Crisis". Was the 9/11 the last crisis? There have been and will be no more crises?

In regard to the attempt to apply this vision about the destruction of the city of New York to the destruction of less than a handful of buildings I find that there has been no attempt to seriously match this vision to the events. The 9/11 attack did not only occur in New York, Washington D.C. also came under attack. Why are the attack on the Pentagon, the failed attack on the White House (and the collapse of Seven WTC) ignored? Is it because they don't fit in with the vision?

As regard to the buildings being burnt to the ground, were the Twin Towers and the Pentagon warranted to be fireproof? When was this put forward as one of the design features? The Twin Towers did not burn down neither did the Pentagon. Three towers were destroyed and the Pentagon had damage to one side over two floors. They were not "consumed as if made of pitch". Two towers collapsed, one was pulled down and the Pentagon was damaged. She states that, "The firemen were unable to operate the engines." In New York in 2001 they were able to operate the engines. The fire engines were operable.

In Review & Herald of 5th July 1906 Ellen White states in relation to the destruction of New York City, "I have said, as I looked at the great buildings going up there, story after story, ‘What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.’ The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth. But I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only that I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God’s power. From the light given me, I know that destruction is in the world. One word from the Lord, one touch of his mighty power, and these massive structures will fall. Scenes will take place the fearfulness of which we can not imagine."

In Life Sketches of Ellen G. White p.411 says that the buildings of New York will be brought down by the "turning and overturning of God's power". Not some, not three, but "the great buildings there". "I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God’s power." Terrorist actions are not the "turning and overturning of God's power".

I would like to know how you have been able to get around all these problems and still believe that 9/11 was the last crisis and the destruction of New York City.

Hello John,

It really seems that "consumed as if made of pitch" is just about as close a description as could be made of what happened to the twin towers on 9/11/01. Just from looking at video clips that's apparent. 

At the 9/11/01 New York disaster multiple fire engines were destroyed and burned out - not operable.  Many of the first responders perished quickly when the towers unexpectedly fell, and trucks were destroyed in that too.

The Bible contains many examples where God removed His protection and allowed enemy attacks and disasters as a form of judgment.  He sometimes took credit for things like that too.

Also, just because Ellen White didn't mention the Pentagon as part of it doesn't mean that she didn't see the New York 9/11/01 site in vision. 

I have explained in several of my posts how the 9/11 event of buildings falling down seems connected with the soon coming day of the Lord/ last crisis in Scriptures such as Matthew 24 and Zephania 1.  For the title of the section called "The Last Crisis" to have this vision toward the beginning is perfectly consistent with that theme - exactly as Matthew 24 places the description of buildings falling down just before the final events. Paragraph 1 of page 11 emphasizes this is the theme ("We are living in the time of the end. The fast- fulfilling signs of the times declare that the coming of Christ is near at hand.") it continues throughout the page and paragraph 4 especially relates directly to her description of the reason why she said the buildings were thrown down in the vision ("The cries of starving humanity are coming up before God, while by every species of oppression and extortion men are piling up colossal fortunes."), so even though the actual details of the vision start on page 12, the preamble which directly relates to the vision begins on page 11.

To suggest that God may have been trying to show His people a connection between the events of 9/11 New York and Ellen White's vision by having the discussion placed starting on page 11 of volume 9 has nothing at all to do with a belief in magical properties of numbers (numerology).

"God has never removed the possibility of doubt. Our faith must rest upon evidence, not demonstration. Those who wish to doubt will have opportunity; while those who really desire to know the truth will find plenty of evidence on which to rest their faith." {SC 105.2}

May the Lord bless you.

Vicki said, "How, exactly, do you image that a one-world government and one-world religion is going to suddenly come to pass if the nations of the world are not conspiring in any way?    It is extremely impractical and fanciful to think that these prophecies will somehow magically come to pass one day without anything leading up to it. 

To me it seems very inconsistent to say that you believe in what the Great Controversy teaches and at the same time refuse and reject any practical evidence that world powers might be trying to unite together or be involved in occultism which so clearly pointed out by Revelation 18  (where Babylon is called the "dwelling place of demons" and the kings of the earth are said to have committed fornication with her - which is something that is done in secret).

Especially when the Bible openly validates that the Kings of the Earth unite together and conspire together (Psalm 2, Rev 18, others).

The idea of conspiracy is not a theory - it is prophecy.  If you reject practical evidence that the prophecies are coming true it may in fact be that you do not love the signs of prophecy fulfilment."

Vicki, I'm afraid that here you do the same as others, in that you talk of conspiracy in general and then attempt to use that to justify a specific application. I have found that every time I express doubts there is this kind of response which is really a form of spiritual bullying... Along the lines of: "if you reject my interpretation of a specific prophecy it means that you are rejecting all prophecy."

In regard to practical evidence, you stated that "This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda." I do not regard a Hollywood movie as "practical evidence" of some ill-defined "9/11 conspiracy".

I have said that I reject the idea that 9/11 was a fulfilment of Ellen White's vision but you translate that to mean that I have refused and rejected any practical evidence that world powers might be uniting together. Well, that is just a lie. Instead of explaining how 9/11 was a fulfilment of EGW's vision you make a totally unrelated accusation. A good way of side-stepping the question but don't you think it is a little bit dishonest?

This is my observation - that it seems strange for people to say that they believe the prophecies will be fulfilled but at the same time refuse to accept practical evidences that a one world government might actually be in the making.  That's sort of contradictory.

It's not just about this video clip that I am refering to, but it seems you and others do not accept the idea of there being a New World Order agenda to form a one world government in cooperation with secret societies.  In this discussion I have posted multiple passages from the Bible and prophetically inspired writings of Ellen White which support the viewpoint that this is likely part of how the one world government/religion will be accomplished.

As I said, I don't know how people think a one world government is going to magically appear out of the mist one day without any prior events leading up to that. 

God bless.

I should also add that I do believe many people are very sincere in their faith even if they don't see all of the connections and ways in which prophecy is coming to pass.  I believe there are even many good people who don't have much understanding of truth all - such as those outside the church.  

And yet, we should be aware that we cannot use that as an excuse not to believe something if God does give us an opportunity to understand it.   It depends on what our motives are- people that are truly unaware of some truth are not in as much danger as those who actually see something and reject light or truth - especially in the case of basic doctrines, etc.    

I believe that being willing to see the signs of Christ's coming and prophecy fulfillment in our world today is a question of the spiritual condition of those who claim to be looking for the Lord’s soon return.  2 Peter 3:4 describes a situation of being in the last days in which some, unbelieving, will try to suggest that things just continue as usual;

"knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, 'Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.'"

With the picture that 2 Peter 3:3 is painting here, clearly you could see that in “the last days” signs of the end would be fulfilling all over the earth while a certain group in the church (who also claim the same“fathers”as their brethren, such as the SDA pioneer forefathers) will seem to ignore or reject those signs and make the suggestion that things are basically still continuing on the same as they always have.  That’s why it’s so dangerous and we have to carefully examine our motives for anything we believe or disbelieve – asking ourselves honestly if there is any selfish motive or any love for the things of this world which is clouding our vision.

As I've tried to emphasize several times, I'm not saying that people should believe every conspiracy theory that comes along.  As I have said, I believe the Bible teaches us to avoid extremes as a general principle.  Some people take conspiracy theories to a toxic extreme and become suspicious and nearly superstitious about everything to the point where they live in a kind of rebellious hatred toward governments and others in society- stockpiling supplies, guns, etc.  An example is that guy nick-named "Huggy Bear" who went with a few scruffy-bearded friends wearing camouflage with all their guns down to patrol the border of Mexico preparing to shoot people who might come across, etc. because they didn’t like how the government was handling it and are part of an anti-government “patriot”movement.   Other people also mix all kinds of strange theories into all of that – such as about aliens, big-foot, etc.  These are obvious examples of strange and spiritually dangerous extremism in relation to conspiracy theories.  

But, many people seem to go to the opposite extreme of refusing to believe anything that might be considered a “conspiracy theory,”including the many obvious signs that the governments of this world are indeed conspiring together with Lucifer to form the very one world government and religion which the Bible and prophetic writings describe clearly.  To refuse to believe anything about governments currently conspiring to form a “New World Order” is clearly just as unrealistic and spiritually imbalanced as those who go to the opposite extreme.  

We have to live in this world, be kind to people, get along with those around us of all faiths and submit to the government as far as it doesn’t conflict with the law of God.  But we should be aware that this world is Lucifer’s kingdom and he is alive and well and orchestrating things carefully according to his master plan to glorify himself, just as the Bible predicts.

I don’t believe we should focus on some of the specific details of certain conspiracy theories which cannot be proven.  For example, I mostly ignore all of those youtube videos which try to suggest that the US government is trying to set up Fema camps in which they are going to imprison thousands of American citizens after declaring martial law, etc.  That is not really provable or relevant to my life on a day to day basis.  Whether they are doing that or not – I do not know and it doesn’t matter to me right now. 

But what does matter more, I believe, is to understand that there are multiple obvious indicators that the governments of this world are involved in a conspiracy to form a one world government which they call “New World Order,”because that clearly fulfills Bible prophecy about what will happen before Christ returns.  

I believe there are also strong evidence that some major events which have already occurred, such as 9/11/01, could be part of the overall plan to bring about warring elements in this world which may lead to WWIII that would be followed by massive restructuring of world alliances so that one world government could be implemented.  The world restructuring which occurred after WWI and WWI are our examples for how this could happen – only it might be that the whole world forms an alliance and the Vatican is chosen as the head.

May the Lord bless your studies.

For those who may not know what I am referring to by "New World Order conspiracy," here is some basic information which I previously posted explaining the evidence for this viewpoint (for more, see my original post at this link; http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/un-nwo-lucifer-is-comin... );

~~

The following video shows footage of George Bush senior talking about plans for the “New World Order.” Notice how he repeatedly refers to the "rule of law" that is to “govern the conduct of nations,” even though he refers to the “peacekeeping role” of the United Nations. This makes it clear that there will be enforcement of international law on a global scale. Whether or not all national boundaries are dissolved or not, international law that governs all nations would essentially be one world government (in the same way that the US currently has different states which are all under one government);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

George Bush senior also used the terminology “to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... (for) peace (etc.).” 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 warns us of what will come of these international “peace” goals just before Christ’s coming;

“But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.”

In case you might be tempted to think that it’s only George Bush senior who was interested in the idea of a “New World Order,” you might take a closer look at a US $1 bill;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RSl9iqAwF4

It’s written clearly on there that building a “New World Order” is a major agenda through the unfinished “tower of Babel” symbolism, which connects to the tower of Babel of old which was also built by a people who were seeking to establish a one world government.

Genesis 11:4 describes this “And they said, ‘Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.’”

It’s no coincidence that increased urbanization and the building of huge sky scrapers has been a common phenomenon among the builders of modern kingdoms. People in our day are just as anxious to build the tower of Babel as were men of old. But Freemasonry and the Illuminati, the groups working behind the scenes in world governments today, have especially followed those same goals, as well as having a secret religion like Babylon of old, which is directly connected with Lucifer and the occult. This is why they aren’t ashamed to put “tower of Babel” imagery right on the $1 bill, in a daring expression of rebellion against the God of Heaven. Babylon of old was also the originator of Sun worship, as the followers of Nimrod worshiped him as the sun god.

As you study into the United Nations (UN) agenda, in combination with the Pope, you can see all of these very same themes with clearly well-laid plans to establish a one-world government system of international law, one-world religion that enforcing sun-worship (which will be guised as the “Christian” sun-day), and which is associated with the occult – ultimately leading to the acceptance of the coming of Lucifer, disguised as Christ.

In the following video unmistakable evidence is presented showing that a one-world religion was clearly the goal of Robert Muller, who was the Assistant Secretary-General of the UN for 40 years. Wikipedia says this of him; ...“his ideas about world government, world peace and spirituality, led to the increased representation of religions in the UN, especially of New Age Movement. He was known by some as "the philosopher of the United Nations." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Muller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpk1x1TIu8

~~

At the original link for the above comments I also explained more about how the recent United Nations activities, in combination with the "Lucis Trust" organization (originally called "Lucifer Trust") is clearly preparing the world for one world government and even openly preparing the way for Lucifer to come impersonating Christ;

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/un-nwo-lucifer-is-comin...  

May the Lord bless all who study.

That's a good qualification Vicki.  As we've discussed before I personally do belive that the conspiracy theories brought up by the Bible will happen; I just don't think that the events happening this year like Women's ordination, gay marriage, economic ups and downs are happening in the correct sequences to be the last day events.

Hi Shannon,

I understand you have this concern, but I would encourage you to consider how it could be that things might not always follow the exact pattern that we expect to see.  This is what happend to the Jews when the were looking for the Messiah's first coming - because things didn't happen exactly as they expected or hoped they ended up rejecting Him.   I believe this is our danger too. 

Also, as far as what we understand to be end time events, such as the Sunday laws, etc. - those things might come in at the very end, but many other things happen first as warnings that the world is reaching a final state of corruption which indicates the end of time is near.

May the Lord bless your studies!

This is what the Jews of old did- they were so sure of their words of prophecy but they rejected and crucified the Messiah at His first coming.

So true Vicki.  My pastor asked the question "Do you think Jesus is waiting on a Democrat or a Republican to be in office before he comes?"   People try to fit things with their political ideology as to what will happen.  In the days of Jesus they were looking for a Messiah who would kill all the Romans. People in Jesus's day thought the world would end with the destruction of the temple.  Same as today people are looking for things that fit what they believe.  Whether or not whomever is elected the course is set for end times play out and we should be watching close, prayerfully with Bibles in hand.  The church will not grow with WO, or with acceptance of sinful practices. The church will grow when we are obedient and praying, because the Holy Spirit grows the church.  Has anyone ever thought the church might not be a place for new believers because we would not be a good example.  By faith we should follow what the Holy Spirit tells us as events unfold.   For example the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami

did it coincide with the shaking and sifting of our own church as a physical example of what God is doing to us. The whole world shook.  I think it is ridicules when people claim that 911 was just an event.  Well it was a life altering event in which laws and rules and wars happened. The government and world governments certainly have more power over the average citizen.  The company I worked for was bankrupted. Work for me was never the same and I thank the Lord, God placed on my heart to leave the reserves. I also left the city.   Things speeded up after that event and we are on a new course.  People should read the Book of Daniel 11 over and over again

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service