Adventist Online

Video: 'Back to the Future' movie gave astonishing clues to events that occurred after its 1985 release.

This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda. The movie Back to the Future, released in 1985, reveal exactly what would happen to the twin towers on 9/11.  But it also points to October 21, 2015 as having important significance. What's the Illuminati planning to do on October 21, 2015? Maybe just release the movie predicted in Back to the Future which will give more clues to the New World Order agenda?

This clip points out that Back to the future emphasized 30 years after 1985, October, 2015, as potentially significant in regard to NWO. This is immediately after the Goals for Sustainable Development based from "Agenda 21" (possible connection with 21), which were signed by all nations at the UN meeting (http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/un-nwo-lucifer-is-comin...) that take a major step in the direction of forming a one world government.  It's also when the movie "The Walk" was released which contains symbolism about the twin towers in which stringing a wire between them may indicate efforts to form ties between major world powers.  (Update; on October 21,2015 Syria's Assad made a surprise visit to Russia to see Putin, strengthening the ties between world powers.  As more world powers join into alliances for military purposes it could lead to world war which would be followed by major world restructuring).

In this clip it's also interesting that the symbolism about the twin pines replaced by the lone pine highlights the One World Trade Center as coming out of the disaster of 911. This name change seems significant in light of NWO agenda - because "one world" government and religion is a major UN goal (as I discussed in the link above).

It is also of note that in Matthew 24 Jesus describes a 9/11/01 like scene of "buildings" being thrown down immediately prior to the verse where His disciples ask him "Tell us, when will these things be?  And what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?" after which He launches into the detailed description of all the end time events.  So it's as if Jesus connected the final end time events as happening largely after 9/11 - that 9/11 NY was the "sign of (His) coming and the end of the age."  (There are other Bible passages that confirm the significance of 9/11 too - especially the entire first chapter of Zephaniah)

Most importantly these things reveal that the prophecies about kings of the earth planning a one world government in the end of time are coming true (Psalm 2, Revelation 13). In response to an awareness that is best for us to prepare for Christ's soon coming, as it would be a waste of time and energy to try to stop the kings of the earth from conspiring to form a one world government. The world is ending soon- Christ is coming in the clouds of heaven to take his children home to heaven! We must study carefully all scriptures in order to understand how this will truly occur and avoid deception!

I don't necessarily agree with or espouse all of the views presented in the video - especially some of the things toward the end about collective consciousness are a little confusing and not clearly presented).

Views: 1251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace

Yes brother Noel, sister Vicki is on point with this, the 144,000 are made up of Saints that don't see death.

“Jesus had told His disciples that there were some standing with Him who should not taste of death till they should see the kingdom of God come with power. At the transfiguration this promise was fulfilled. The countenance of Jesus was there changed and shone like the sun. His raiment was white and glistening. Moses was present to represent those who will be raised from the dead at the second appearing of Jesus. And Elijah, who was translated without seeing death, represented those who will be changed to immortality at Christ’s second coming and will be translated to heaven without seeing death. “{Early Writings 164.3}

In regards to the women EGW referred to, yes, she will raise up in the special resurrection during the 7th plague and like Vicki pointed out she will be "with" the 144,000.

Brother Noel your right and We agree that there are those from all nations that will be gathered during the Loud Cry that won't taste either. Just like the dead has first fruits and the great harvest, so does the living saints, the 144,000 are the first fruits , and the people gathered during the Loud Cry are the harvest which no man can number.

Blessings!

Good point as well.  As I said earlier, I haven't really looked deep into the 144,000 so I can't defend the other view.  Definitely the statement about the 144,000 having to go through trials stuck out, and you can't really go through trials after you're resurrected.  But overall this will be something I will have to study on when I get to that point in my studies.

Thank you, Pastor T.  I respect your choice, and may God bless you.

DID THEY say predict, like a prophecy ? LOL 

Yes, I agree that the 144,000 are those who are alive and remain at Jesus' 2nd Coming, Pastor T.  Thanks for sharing.

I think in some ways this is discouraging to those who die faithful not because of the way the Bible puts it but because of the way it is put forth by people.  Even though I would not consider my self over the hill I am of an age that if current events go as "I" see them I would be old and feeble.  It would be wonderful to die faithful to the Lord in the last days not something to be seen as I did not make it to the 144,000.  Maybe I am wrong, what are your thoughts? 

Hi Bart,

I see what you're saying, but quite honestly - if you are alive right now, and all those alive no matter what age - i think there is a least some possibility you could still be alive when Jesus comes. 

The way things are and as fragile as our world is - the economy could collapse like a house of cards at any moment, world wars could break out and the final events could conclude within a matter of weeks even as we speak.  On the other hand, the Lord's sustaining hand may keep things going for some years longer if that is what He sees as best in the divine plan.   However, I tend to believe that with all the things that are happening and how our entire world is coming into a state of widespread, sickening corruption, drug addiction, hate-mongering, sexual immorality, etc. - that it's highly unlikely that things are going to last much longer.

From all I've studied, it's really clear that the 144,000 are those saints who have perfected character in order to reflect Christ's likeness fully and so are counted worthy to be translated to heaven without seeing death after living through the final time of trouble and Jacob's time of trouble.

This is a special work that God needs to have done in order to end the great controversy by proving false Satan's claims that it is impossible for man to keep the Law of God.

It doesn't mean that they are the only special ones who have ever lived, though, or that those who died having done their best for the Lord will not be close to Him too.  In fact - when Sister White describes the position of those around Him finally, which she saw in vision, the 144,000 were not the ones standing closest to Him!  The way she describes it, the 144,000 are second nearest the throne.  Consider how she beautifully says this;

"Nearest the throne are those who were once zealous in the cause of Satan, but who, plucked as brands from the burning, have followed their Saviour with deep, intense devotion. Next are those who perfected Christian characters in the midst of falsehood and infidelity, those who honored the law of God when the Christian world declared it void, and the millions, of all ages, who were martyred for their faith. And beyond is the “great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, ... before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.” Revelation 7:9. Their warfare is ended, their victory won. They have run the race and reached the prize. The palm branch in their hands is a symbol of their triumph, the white robe an emblem of the spotless righteousness of Christ which now is theirs." {GC 665.2}

So she's saying that those who were once the farthest away from God will actually be closest to God in eternity!  This is so beautiful and so inspiring. 

Thank you for those thoughts, very encouraging. 

Peace

Pastor T: "Yes, the 144,000 are those who are alive and remain at Jesus' 2nd Coming."

Vicki: "Yes, I agree that the 144,000 are those who are alive and remain at Jesus' 2nd Coming, Pastor T. Thanks for sharing."

I agree as well, the 144,000 will be alive on earth at Jesus' 2nd Coming, they are the first fruits of the living, also there will be a great multitude, a harvest of saints that can't be numbered that will be alive on earth at Jesus' 2nd Coming as well. Oh yeah, and those who died under the 3 Angels message that will rise up in the special resurrection, they will be on earth too.

Blessings!

Hi sister Vicki, do you still hold this view also? 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service