Adventist Online

does anyone know if there are any transcripts of veiths talks? i dont want to listen to any of the talks, and i dont particularly want to read what he has to say either, but i do need it for research. :)

Views: 15380

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think the real problem with many who strain gnats and find nothing doctrinally wrong with anything Walter Veith says is that it frightens  them and shakes them loose from carnal security. People do not want to believe that things are really that corrupt. 

Instead of supporting a man who shares a great deal of truth and exposes much error they wish to pick apart anything they think is not nailed down to their satisfaction. This is a diversion to distract us from our mission and to draw us into endless debates about some things that can be difficult to prove or disprove. Some do the same thing with the writings of EGW. They are elsewhere on this forum. 

I came into the church recently because someone shared Walter Veith's dvds with me.  There are non-churched people out in the world who see the inconsistencies of what the mainstream media presents.  They see that what they are being told to believe does not add up and make sense.  There are people still out there, like I was, who see the crumbling of society and sense that something is happening behind the scenes.  Like me, they may be doing their own extensive research to find answers.  These are precious souls that may be drawn into God's family by their desire to find genuine truth.  God has His ministers of all types, with various messages, to reach those who may not be reached in any other way.  God's thoughts are not our thoughts, His ways are beyond our comprehension, we may not understand Him and His methods, but He knows what is needed to reach each and every soul.  I was sickened to read some of the comments made on this thread but I am still confident that God loves each and every one of you in spite of your varying opinions.  My opinion is that Walter Veith is a man of God's own choosing for such a time as this.  I would be thrilled to have my heavenly mansion next door to his, as I would also to any of yours... just to put things into perspective. :-)                   

That amazes me that Veith's messages helped you to come into the fold of Christ, yet people often claim he excludes Jesus from His messages. Messages of rebuke, correction, and warning are given because of the love of GOD. Amen.

Follow Jesus not man. Wouldn't you prefer to have your dwelling next door to Jesus? I am sure Jesus is and will live with us but as for this man, I am not sure. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ Matthew 7: 21-23

By taking heed to the words that GOD give TO man we are being wise. He uses Who He wills to use, and if Veith is speaking the truth, no matter how tough the pill is to swallow, it behooves us greatly to intelligently and carefully listen to his words, understanding that these are words of GOD. Remember that the LORD says in Joel 2 that He will pour out His Spirit in the end days, and people will prophesy.

Are you saying that brother Walter is a prophet? Hey this is the final prophet right?

My point is... that our charity towards each other begins here.  Praise God it is not left up to us to judge who is worthy to be saved.  We may be very surprised to find out who is and who is not in God's kingdom.

True but if someone is preaching truth mixed with error you can have an idea, wouldn't you agree?

We must all work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.  We can hang onto what is good and reject that which we feel is error.     

Then you would have no problem with Satan because he mixes Truth with error sometimes adding up to 99% truth with only 1% error. 

Genesis 3:3-6

English Standard Version (ESV)

but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food

Therefore  you see what Walter says is good for food, see the connection? 

I did not say Veith was preaching error.  I have only heard good stuff when listening to him.  Just what exactly are you saying is the error?

Even the same that we said unto you from the beginning.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service