Adventist Online

The nessage below i posted midnight when I turned from the hospital. Right now the doctor announce that the girl is worst than yesterday ..Please we need your prayers, God bless you

"Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I am Suzane from Albania. We need your URGENT prayers for a little girl three years old called Eva. She felt today afternoon, from the second floor and she hit hear head. The doctors said that the first 72 hours are very critic for her. She has two hematoma to her brain, and a fracture to her head an arm. Right now we came back from hospital, and I am writing here for your support, to remember Eva in your prayers. Please spread the word with your friends and your churches. God bless you all, Suzane"

Views: 251

Replies to This Discussion

GOD IS ALWAYS FOR HIS LITTLE ONES, HE WILL SEE HER THROUGH THIS. MAY GOD COMFORT HER AND HER FAMILY IN JESUS NAME, HE HAS A PLAN FOR YOU LITTLE ONE., BY HIS GRACE YOU SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE. AMEN.

Thank you Klon, God bless you too.

Dear all, Eva is better now and there is not anymore risk for her life. God is good :) After surgery she is recovering every day little by little.. God make a miracle.. We all are so happy. Pls continue praying for her recovery, and that her family will find a way to pay the hospital fee. Thank you form my heart..

Am praying for her!!!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by